2006 Wisconsin Taxidermists Assoication Results

Submitted by Herb Lichtenberg on 3/2/06 at 10:54 AM. ( hlichtenberg@bitcs.com ) 207.118.196.111

For those that are interested, the 2006 Results have been posted at www.wtainc.org. Click on the Competition Results Tab and look for the 2006 Results. There were 122 competitors registered that brought 283 pieces.

Thanks to the judges, vendors, and volunteers that made this show a huge success. The pictures of the major winners will be posted within the next couple of weeks. So please check the site from time to time.

Thanks,
Herb Lichtenberg

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Congrats to all award winners

This response submitted by AndyO on 3/2/06 at 1:26 PM. ( ajossola@yahoo.com ) 68.20.176.62

Sounds like you guys/gals had a great show. Was wondering if anyone has a pic or two of Pat Wagners elk that they could email me. Thanks. Andy

Holy Moly...

This response submitted by Jim on 3/3/06 at 11:21 AM. ( ) 168.149.128.240

Haven't been to this show in a while....but....can you possibly add any more categories?

Are the awards even meaningful anymore?

Or is it just me?

Awards

This response submitted by Ryan Berra on 3/4/06 at 1:07 AM. ( berraryan@aol.com ) 64.12.116.14

Let me think for just a split second. When you compete in Wisconsin, you are going up against some of the top Taxidermists in the World. Here are just few names - Pat Wagner, Mike Orthorber, Mike Yeska, Brian Olson, Doug Roffers, Brenda DuVaul, Mike Nakielski, Rodney Scheurs, & Mark Gonnering. If your lucky enough or good enough too snag and award away from this crew of awesome artists, I truly think it is well worth it and a great honor. Can't wait until Feb 2007, 2006 was great as usual.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu