Small business jumpstart

Submitted by Eric on 3/2/06 at 4:26 PM. ( ) 4.155.102.81

I started a small business jumpstart program last night. It is sponsored by the local Chamber of Commerce. I would like to take my part-time business full-time.
It is 9 weeks, three hours a week. It cost $50,which after last night I believe will be the best $50 I ever spent. There is so much it will cover that I would never have pursued on my own.
Anyone thinking about going into business I urge you to, just as all the books say, invest in one of the type programs. They are deinitely worth the time. I have read a lot about the potential in taxidermy, but how most taxidermists are lousy business-people. I know that I am. God bless you all and thanks for all of your info on this forum. Eric

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Eric, may God bless you!

This response submitted by KJM on 3/2/06 at 5:05 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Eric,

You have made the right choice. Regardless of what you choose to do for a living, you MUST know how to run a business and many of the questions that are asked here on business procedures, will be answered in your training.

Now, IF only the rest of the forum "guests" would take a hint and do the same thing!

I wish you the best!

KJM

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu