Thanks A lot Bill Yox

Submitted by B on 3/3/06 at 12:47 PM. ( ) 64.12.117.13

I would like to thank you for completely negating the sincerity and intent with which any personal email communications to George will now hold.
You know he will read every post on here, and he will know you requested people write him. You expressed that in your post. There are those of us who are intelligent enough to make our own decisions about expressing our sentiments to George at a less public level. By your actions you have diminished the value of each and every one of them. Now George will never know if they were sent by sincere friends, or the followers of the Great Bill Yox.
Bill why is it you feel you are the only one capable of conceiving rational thought? Why do you think that your Ideas, or beliefs are the only truly correct ones? That the entire taxidermy world needs to be lead by the hand by you and you alone. I thought you were leaving this site for good long ago?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Geez Bill..

This response submitted by tomdes on 3/3/06 at 12:56 PM. ( mapletax@twcny.rr.com ) 148.183.241.22

You make a few small appearances and encourage some well-wishing for George and the jerk-attacks start immediately! How pathetic it is!

Unbelievable!

This response submitted by Ken Edwards on 3/3/06 at 1:02 PM. ( ken@taxidermy.net ) 71.29.10.32

How anyone could take offense to Bill's post is unbelievable! "B", you need to discard some of that old baggage before it consumes you.

Too much ego at stake

This response submitted by Bob on 3/3/06 at 1:04 PM. ( ) 4.154.129.222

As you have seen by not only Bill, George, Cecil, etc..., they think the world is missing out by not hearing their voice. I do feel that Yox has done much better of not talking down to people after he came back and seems to be controlling the quantity of his entries. I am glad that Yox informed everyone of George's condition because many were wondering. I do feel that all of the above mentioned are valuable to this site in limited quantities and when asked. There are some great taxidermists that I would love to see more input in this site, but I do understand also the negative effects that this site can have as well. George, I hope you get feeling better and sorry to hear what you and your wife have been going through.

Get a life man!

This response submitted by Tony J. on 3/3/06 at 1:04 PM. ( ) 208.157.8.212

If Bill hadn't brought it up, people like myself would still be wondering what happened to George. We could live with out your bashing Bill, and your whinning. I like George Just fine, but didn't send him an email, cause I figured his email would fill up rather quickly. I will never understand where the negativity comes from, from people like yourself? What kind of a post is that anyway?

Geez B

This response submitted by Joey Arender on 3/3/06 at 1:08 PM. ( J32a2aol.com ) 205.188.116.134

You just made it more apparent to me that its damn if he does damn if he don't and he really has to choose his words wisely here. I am sure George is capable enough to determine if the emails he may or may not have gotten because of Bill's post are sincere.

hey Bill

This response submitted by Jon Cart on 3/3/06 at 1:09 PM. ( ) 70.227.216.229

You dont have any enemies out there do you? Just messin with ya, we all do. It is obvious this guy doesnt like you or maybe is a little enveyous.{that spelling doesnt look right}. anyway, it doesnt sound to me that post deserves a response. Just like most state associations, there are always going to be the ones who suffer with envy. It always seems to stir up political crap.

Just when you thought you heard it all...

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 3/3/06 at 1:20 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.109.141.192

I find it amazing that still the written word can be taken so many ways. To know a person and to interrupt the meaning of their word is nearly impossible for anyone, courts prove this daily. What is spirit of what is written that should be valued for interpretation not conjecture?

Bill or any one else here for that matter doesn't need my deference however I know Bill and have for many years and also know George both can be controversial and poignant just remember it is the spirit that drives a person to write what they think. If Bill had ill intentions you would have read that clearly in his posting.

This is a matter of interpretation not fact. I am only concerned because opinion is one thing but reputation is another. Bill, George, or for that matter even my self all have an opinion on things as well as a reputation. No one here wants to challenge reputations I don't think? It is just fine to debate and voice your opinion however but keep it perspective my friend!

My Best

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale, NH 03451

wow mr Krane you sure do write well or good or

This response submitted by paul e on 3/3/06 at 1:44 PM. ( amfpaul@bellsouth.net ) 72.150.43.129

whatever you know the spirit of what im saying
im intimidated just reading your post
so neat and well organized
wish i could post like that
but
ive have to start getting out the shower to p if i did
lmao

B

This response submitted by whitey fisk on 3/3/06 at 2:17 PM. ( ) 4.154.62.213

Why does b have the same IP address as George? Can they be the same for diffrent people. Could it be a George pulling a joke.

<><>HEY "B" YOUR AN IDIOT<><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/3/06 at 2:18 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

Yo B your a true blue Maggot,get a life you MORON piece of crap...Earl

Count me as"Great Bill Yox Follower!"

This response submitted by Ken Walker on 3/3/06 at 2:23 PM. ( () ) 161.184.192.138

And friend of George too!LOL

GBYF

This response submitted by terry vining on 3/3/06 at 2:41 PM. ( ) 64.112.202.123

I just don't get the Bs of the world. I've known Bill Yox for about 20 years. I have never heard him say anything but the truth, unless he was making a joke. Bill Yox has more people call him friend then most of us can dream about.

George knows

This response submitted by Becky P on 3/3/06 at 2:50 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.65

who his friends are. BP

IP

This response submitted by Marc A on 3/3/06 at 3:33 PM. ( ) 206.138.130.3

I checked the IP also Fisk, and it comes up with several folks as the user. I think those can change ? Not a computer person, but if it is a Joke, it's a great one", if not this B is a sick pup !

Whitey Fisk is on to something

This response submitted by Bob on 3/3/06 at 3:45 PM. ( ) 4.229.232.85

This "IS" George writing this. It would be rare if the same IP address would come up and after reading it, the way it was written sure seems like George's way with words. Imagine that, Bill and George having a battle of ego's! Let's ask George why he decided to remain anonymous this time after slamming anyone else doing so on this site!

It is NOT George

This response submitted by Ken Edwards on 3/3/06 at 4:17 PM. ( ken@taxidermy.net ) 67.140.194.122

Before this gets out of hand, it was not George. It was another AOL user. The TCP/IP came from a proxy server through America On Line.

B

This response submitted by Greg C on 3/3/06 at 6:05 PM. ( cbcr@netins.net ) 199.120.81.247

You've confirmed what I suspected.

Idiot

This response submitted by Paul I on 3/3/06 at 6:45 PM. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.35.234

Hey B We like Bill and his thoughts and I for one dont like you.I think people like yourself need to smoke a tailpipe and do the world a favor.

I guess if you state

This response submitted by B on 3/3/06 at 6:55 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.14

An unpopular Opinion, You are a Maggot
I can't believe you people think I am the villain here. Does no one see that by virtue of Bill soliciting others to email George he has diminished the value of those who would have done so on their own accord.
What Is wrong with you people? Now instead of George realizing the great Many friends he has. he can realize that his one friend Bill persuaded others to show concern. Can you not see that. You all imply that this is some kind of vendetta against Bill for some past conflict. when I have never spoke to the man nor had an exchange over the Internet with him. But him telling others how to act, or react. Is the same as your Mom telling you to tell your aunt you love her. If you need to be told, you are not sincere. By Bill telling us all to write George he in effect rendered the sincerity of those who would have done so anyway. meaningless.
And you all see nothing wrong with That? Am I the only one who sees things from this standpoint? I cannot believe the rest of the free world resides in such a fog that they find no offense in being lead like lambs to a slaughter.
It is fine that some of you may not see, or share my opinion, or insight. It is fine that you feel the need to express your beliefs, and opinions. But someone tell me why it is that those of you among the opinion of the righteous must always resort to name calling, or some vague insinuations. As though that lends some creditability to your opinion.
Bill In reality I do have nothing against You. And I must admit I may have hastily over reacted.
But I really do feel that your request severely diminished the sincerity of any subsequent emails I could send to George. That offended me.
What the heck Only George, Bill, Or Earl can voice their opinions here.
Wait is that not hypocrisy

Your Wrong thats why

This response submitted by Paul I on 3/3/06 at 7:07 PM. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.35.234

Bill and George have been on here for years and both cover each others backs.Lots of new people on here that need to be told how to think sometimes.Plus people who voice a negative opinion of someone should leave a name or email so that the offended person can contact and resolve the problem in private.I have read Bills posts on here for a long time and he trys not to offend anyone,but I think he should start to give it back.

I don't

This response submitted by Becky P on 3/3/06 at 7:18 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.14

think it really matters because if you needed to be told to do so, you probably weren't going to send one anyway. BP

<><>HEY "B" ASS<><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/3/06 at 7:19 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

George had more emails last week before Bill posted than you have gotten in a year..Even after your sorry ass explanation your still a
true blue MAGGOT,MORON piece of CRAP...Earl

"B" & "Bob" = Blithering Idiots

This response submitted by George on 3/3/06 at 7:20 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.65

Talk about two jerkoffs blabbering to hear their brains rattle, there's a couple of real winners. Bob, you could walk up to me in person and tell me what a great person I am and I'd still be able to smell the dead brain matter on you. Those that wrote to me each know who THEY are and what I think about THEM. I'm just as sure as I sit here that Bill Yox telling people to write me made sure EVERYONE wrote to me. I didn't see a single "B" or "Bob" in the dozens who bothered.

You know, you two are such a waste of human intelligence that you've become miserable to yourselves. Do you two EVER contribute here? Or do you just suck up the good stuff from your darkened closets and act smug to others about what you know?

BTW "Bob", you never did tell me. Did I meet you in Huntsville on the steps of the Von Braun Center? I know I could depend on YOUR honesty. LMAO

And again, Thanks to my true "friends" on here that I only know and respect by your screen names. I hope I one day get the opportunity to show my appreciation to you personally.

You speak of lambs being lead to slaughter-

This response submitted by oldshaver on 3/3/06 at 7:35 PM. ( ) 70.144.183.87

but at the same you are worrying about George taking your e-mail seriously? Its no different than a bunch of people getting together and signing a get well card. "B", what does that stand for? BITCH! Folks that use this forum often, know the true identity of each other, weather by a handle, or by name, and have even met each other, in many instances. If your actually worried about George getting your e-mail, above the others, your concern wasnt heart-felt anyway. Feel for ya Bill. Sometimes I believe the saying, "nice guys finish last".

And before I forget

This response submitted by George on 3/3/06 at 7:36 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.65

Bob made another dumbass remark about how he'd like more information posted here by other professionals. He's incapable of understanding that all those "others" left here long ago because of jerks like him. I surely didn't intimidate John Bellucci or Stefan Savides or Dave Luke, Nancy Mulligan, Leanna Nelson or even Cecil to leave here. Is was gutless "no names" slandering them that drove them off. I'm still not sure why Bill tolerates the abuse unless is personal loyalty to his friends at WASCO and here. You know he DOES run a school on whitetails. He gets PAID for giving information that he shares freely here. As for me, I'm just too dumb. I've never crowed about anything I could type behind my name to impress anyone. Hell, I never competed above state level so I'm surely no icon.

But then again, Bob, as I said above, you have a whole lot of mouth for someone who's never authored a single contribution that I can recall. Are you just a hack like me? If you aren't, you'd better step up to the plate. It's your turn at bat. Put up or shut up. I'll be watching closely to a few of the posts sitting unanswered here.

I sent an e-mail...

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 3/3/06 at 8:29 PM. ( bgwaite@lexcominc.net ) 204.116.125.11

after Bill said something about it. Not because I follow blindly or need to be told, but rather out of respect. I knew that George has alot of close friends, and I only know of George from here and the few e-mails that we exchanged, and I wanted his e-mail account to not be overloaded. Family and close friends are what he needed to hear from. I consider George a friend who I would have sent an e-mail anyhow, not because I was told, but because I was worried. For those who sent him one without being told, great, for those of you that sent one after, great. It doesn't diminish the fact that we took the time to let him know we cared. B, it seems that you are a little too self centered and need to look at what have posted and realize that maybe some of us delayed our e-mails for various reasons. But to have the audacity to attack Bill Yox for all the time he spent informing us on George's condition and letting us know that he was able to get to his computer and get e-mails, was just a show as to how self centered you really are. Your "insight", as you term it, is often refered to "rectal cranial inversion", so pull you rhead out of your butt and apologize. And Bob, you should do the same, if it weren't for Cecil, Bill, George and many other with the knowledge and the insight to lend their voices this site would never have taken off the ground. How much have either of you contributed to this site? There have been a great many great taxidermist that have let people like you run them off from this site, most of us are just thankful that George is too stubborn and Bill Yox graces us with his presence. And I would like to thank Bill Yox for keeping us informed on George's condition and letting us know it was OK to send him an e-mail

<><>< Earl<><><

This response submitted by B on 3/3/06 at 9:23 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.14

Keep your crap up fat boy. you will get hurt.

B

This response submitted by swampfoot on 3/3/06 at 9:30 PM. ( ) 68.187.168.29

"B" It is apparent by reading your Post that you are Very Very Jealous Of Bill Yox. Ive never met Bill or George but I do have alot of respect for both. Both of them have helped me out in the Past on this site. I am new at taxidermy and I think that it is a shame that People the caliber of George and Bill must be careful of what they say on here because of people like you who have some hard,jealous feelings against them will come on here bashing them because they done something like try to make a sick friend feel better by having people email him. You need to grow up. This reminds me of the 6th or 7th grade.
Oh yeah I emailed george way before Bill Yox asked everyone to do so. It didnt bother me one bit but I do wonder why it bothered you so much.

Bill Yox, George, Mr conley,Paul, Johnc,cecil,oldshaver,oldfart etc... and sorrry if I left out any others and the rest of you legends keep on posting and Piss on the ones that take offense!.

George's insults are healing

This response submitted by Bob on 3/3/06 at 9:50 PM. ( ) 4.229.239.168

I am so glad that your back to your old self. Still taking stabbs at who I am, Huntsville? Nope! Once again, your are trying to put yourself in the company of great taxidermists, and I don't know why. I was sincere that I am glad that you are back from the hospital and healing. I figured if you were dying in the hospital, you would ask for a laptop to keep up your legacy on this site. I have contributed more than you will ever know, to even you, but staying anonymous on this site IS the best way to handle the multitude of Jethro's and Billybobs. The great taxidermists that use, but rarely contribute to, this site are intelligent enough to know how they can be misinterpreted and choose to selectively participate. The ones that get "Run Off" this site are ones who think everyone needs their opinion on every subject on the forum. Usually once they find out that they are their own self-proclaimed expert with nothing to back it up, they get their feelings hurt and runaway with their tail between their legs. But make no mistake about it, they usually come back hoping that everyone will be relieved.

Bob, you must be a Democrat

This response submitted by George on 3/3/06 at 11:01 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.14

With all that doublespeak, you probably actually believe what crap is spewing out of your mouth. So if I (we) have no idea how much the Great Bob has contributed to this industry, why not enlighten all of us dullards. Stop hiding and put an address on your name so those of us less inspired or less of your standards can bow down at your alter and learn from you, the exalted one. Lucky for me, I have compazine. That way I don't puke.

ok, "B" spoke his mind...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/4/06 at 12:19 AM. ( ) 66.133.135.200

...so now you can hear me. Its pretty simple, really. While talking to George, he asked if I minded posting his latest condition in here, as he was dead dog tired, as well as worryed about YOU guys! Here hes not well, and he worries about you guys worrying about him! Of course I posted it as well as some of my thoughts, thats just what friends do. In fact, I first asked Ken Edwards if he wanted to post it instead of me. The other point, I was getting emails from some of you asking if I thought George would mind if you emailed him direct, rather than just listing posts in the forums. After answering a few, I figured Id mention it in here so EVERYONE would read it and know it was ok, not just to those who emailed me.

But, I just KNEW Id hear something. I even anticipated this and suggested not to mention that I encouraged the emails, just to cover my a$$. Ill tell you something, it gets pretty tiring having to tip-toe around the fragile egos we see in here. Anyone who knows me enough would read my words and never even let this thought cross their mind. The animosity in here sucks, quite frankly...To those who had the kind words to my defense, in here and in the emails tonight that alerted me to this...thanks guys, Id do it for you too!

...and to Bob...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/4/06 at 12:26 AM. ( ) 66.133.135.200

Thanks for the kind words? Nothing like a compliment to go with the punch in the mouth! You have no idea, trust me...if you had a clue to what I get for emails, then youd KNOW why I answer some of the stuff I do in here. Let me know when guys start emailing YOU like they do me, when you dont get in here fast enough to answer a generic post, not even one labelled to you. Like I said, you have no idea...

I say.....

This response submitted by TD on 3/4/06 at 12:45 AM. ( dianne98@adelphia.net ) 68.71.178.111

...if you realy believe the crap that you are writeing on this forum (B & Bob) then you would do as the rest of us and post your name and e-mail......otherwise.......everything that you have written is BS and nothing more......an opinion means nothin to me if it comes from a no name thats slamming someone.....TD

Yeah so

This response submitted by = on 3/4/06 at 12:49 AM. ( ) 63.232.24.70

suck all our yox "B" and Bob hehehehe

This is sad

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 3/4/06 at 1:34 AM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 205.188.116.134

I don't spend much time around here lately. I've been frequenting a site where people sign in and are accountable for their actions. Incredible difference from when I pop back into the land of the nameless sniper.(All due respect to Ken) Some just don't get it. George,like him or not,has done more for this site than the INTERNET! He's a trooper with THICK skin and you'd better have the same if you confront him. Yoxy is an incredible contribution that is here for FREE instead of the BIG $$$ it takes to inquire his services otherwise. We could get into small talk about gift horses but I hardly think that's appropriate. MANY have learned from the sources mentioned above BUT there will always be the B's. I think they were J's before but the trash gets picked up on occasion. And last but not least,as Ken said,don't judge by I.P. addresses too quickly. This can lead to unsubstantiated annomosity. Get well Geo. Peace...and God Bless our Boys,mine is one of them.

wow

This response submitted by John Morley on 3/4/06 at 8:10 AM. ( ) 67.72.98.45

Jealousy can be such a powerful feeling.

B - you really have no clue do you? And obviously no name eirther.

<><>HEY "B" YOUR STILL AN IDIOT<><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/4/06 at 9:46 AM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

For someone with just a letter "B" for a name, that's pretty funny.As far as (Keep your crap up fat boy. you will get hurt.) that's funny also.I'm sure your mouth is much bigger than your balls because you have none..Does "B" stand for boy or baby ? Earl

What a coward

This response submitted by wildbill on 3/4/06 at 10:03 AM. ( ) 216.167.140.122

Thanks to Bill Yox and all the other pros who give to this site. It's appreciated.

<><>< Earl The Squirrel<><><

This response submitted by B on 3/4/06 at 4:34 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.65

I posted My full name, address, here before for you fat boy. Even Told you the best time to stop by. You never did. Post yours and see if I don't make a trip to Delaware for a visit fat boy. I noticed it is conspicuously missing even from your web pages. wonder why? Cowards need to hide?
I got no problems with people disagreeing with me. And if one of the old timers here thinks I am out of line. So be It. I'll take the ass chewing. but you sir and you continuous name calling and insults are getting on my nerves post all the suggestions, and innuendo you choose. But the proof is in the pudding. Leave your full address and then we will see who is talking crap. I will make no inferences. I'll tell you straight out. I'll rip off your head and crap down your wind pipe. you don't scare me or intimidate me a bit fat boy.

but the question remains...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/4/06 at 5:16 PM. ( ) 67.138.15.245

You and Bob had something to say about ME, not Earl. I easily explained how it was. No comment? The best you can do is bother with Earl? You are pathetic. Id rather be me, right or wrong (and it looks like the former) than you, Brad...

<><> O-PLEASE <><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/4/06 at 9:53 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

WOW where do I begin, Baby or Boy I guess you don't want to (rip off my head and crap down my wind pipe) that bad,it's not to hard to find me..Even you should be able to use the phone book..

SO... is George O.K.

This response submitted by CPattee on 3/5/06 at 10:50 PM. ( ) 71.127.74.197

Where I'm I.... Tought I was reading about George's problem(hope all is well)but got lost at the "y" in the damn road. So is Earl and B going to "rumble" or what? Lets stay focused here, Bill was just letting us know what was up, just gave a heads up that if you wanted to mail George, that he may have liked it. If you did' nt want to then don't. Now everbody kiss and make up, and get back to helping people on Taxidermy.net. Thanks... I think Earl could take "B"...

Well I for one.......

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 3/6/06 at 8:15 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 64.12.116.14

Well I for one am glad Bill Yox posted about George, I was starting to get a complex, when George had not responded to some of my jokes I send him. This thread has left quite a trail to follow and catch up on. Thanks Bill, and get well George, and here's another joke.

A nun, badly needing to use to the restroom, walked into a local
> Hooters. The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and
> every once in a while the lights would turn off. Each time the lights
> would go out, the place would erupt into cheers. However, when the
> revelers saw the nun, the room went dead silent.
>
> She walked up to the bartender, and asked, "May I please use the
> restroom?
> The bartender replied, "OK, but I should warn you that there is a
> statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf."
> "Well, in that case I'll just look the other way," said the nun. So,
> the bartender showed the nun to the back of the restaurant, and she
> proceeded to the restroom.
>
> After a few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place stopped
> just long enough to give the nun a loud round of applause. She went to
> the bartender and said, "Sir, I don't understand. Why did they applaud
> for me just because I went to the restroom?"
> "Well, now they know you're one of us," said the bartender, "Would you
> like a drink?"
> "No I don't drink, but I still don't understand," said the puzzled nun.
> "You see," laughed the bartender, "every time the fig leaf on the
> statue is lifted up, the lights go out. Now, how about that drink?"

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu