<><>HEY GEORGE <><>

Submitted by EARL on 3/6/06 at 7:17 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

Were you checked for CWD ?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

George Roof must have it!

This response submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 7:19 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Yes George! I have suspected for some time! Good luck! Best wishes!

Just out of curiosity...

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 3/6/06 at 8:03 PM. ( bgwaite@lexcominc.net ) 204.116.125.11

why is it that you guys wait until George is ill to attack him? I know he's not the easiest person to get along with for some people, but dam, kick a man while he's down! I don't know either of you and really don't have a problem with either, but I guess it's easier. In KJM's last post he stated that he could contribute more to this site, is this the best that you guys can do, the best you guys are capable of? KJM, you seem like a well spoken gentleman when you want, but all of a sudden when you see a man down you jump all over him. I hope you guys feel are getting your jollies

Greg W

This response submitted by Mr.T on 3/6/06 at 8:10 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.195

relax, they are only funnen, Good Luck and Best wishes, doesnt sound mean to me.

Mr T

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 3/6/06 at 8:19 PM. ( ) 204.116.125.11

Unfortunately, things read differntly over the computer. I wasn't angry, just curious why attack someone who's been in the hospital 2x that I know of. Maybe it was the way I read the last 2 posts sounded like they were attacking George. If I am wrong then I apologize.

Greg, Earl knows me, Kim just THINKS he does

This response submitted by George on 3/6/06 at 8:19 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.70

And with Kim, it's "I think and therefore I am." If those guys in the white suits ever catch up with him, we won't have to worry about him pontificating on us. LMAO

(BTW Kim, even when I'm sick, I'm twice the man you are when you're well.)

Sorry then for sticking my nose in

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 3/6/06 at 8:24 PM. ( ) 204.116.125.11

Sorry Earl and Kim :(

George, you have so many fooled!

This response submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 8:42 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

There is no sense in me trying to show any care or concern to you as you would simply twist it around & throw it back into my face. So, here we go!

George,

You have my sympathy and pity. You always try to create some problem or fear and then you rush in and make your gratuitous post and pat yourself on the back for it. George, you are the one with an agenda of propaganda. Your way and your thoughts or all things are wrong. Save us George! Do you look for people to give your blessing to?

Everything was fine until you started your self-serving crapola. Well, I guess we better get started and make you feel superior as you so often portray. You asked for this type of post. But I am sure someone will criticize me for speaking the truth to you. The truth does hurt doesn't it George?

Again, I feel sorry for you but you seem to be well enough to start your sanctimonious crap again. What are you afraid of George? Is death knocking on your door? Just let the spirit in! You will understand once you do. But, in your own secretive way, you have been a coward for years. But then you know that!

So, you're stewing in your contemplation of an early demise? I can understand why you are bitter and feel that somebody might take away some fame or fortune from you. YOU ALWAYS HAVE WANTED TO MAKE A SHOWY DISPLAY OF THINGS. People that should be in Hospice often get irrational and try to cast blame for their situation. Again, you have my sympathy and pity.

You must have a form of nvCJD. You always think someone is sticking their nose up at people. George it is you that has a problem. YOU are the one that ALWAYS demean and foster discontent. Do you think you are the Savior? Quite Frankly George, there are some surprises along the way for you. As you get closer to death, I am positive that ............well, no need to tell you.

Nothing was out of kilter until you decided to demonize someone and then you try to rally support. That is what you like to do! YOU are the one that is crying so loud to say look at me and PLEASE help me! Poor me! I need your help! I don't know what to do! You act so pitiful it is disgusting. Don't you have any honor left? You are the problem, reaction, solution guy! Do you even understand what that means?

You are a deceitful person that wants control over all things and issues! Look at your post! Look at your life. Why do you think you act the way you do? You have something to prove don't you? Who cares George? I don't! But you try to act like you are the father figure and in reality when the smoke clears, you are still a bitter-old- dying man that is trying to bite and inject as much venom as possible and without remorse of any kind. You are such a good example for people.

By the way, You asked me to post something on CWD? Not a problem! Hope you like it! People like you will deny to your dying breath there is a serious problem. But, as long as the money flows in, who cares about the truth or the future? Obvious, you don't. Unless of course, your name is on it!

George you stay healthy! Just don't try to use people and take advantage of them. You might have less guilt.

Hey Guys, I think I've been Billy Grahammed

This response submitted by George on 3/6/06 at 9:26 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.70

And guess what, I don't feel any differently towards any self-rightous, pompass ass. Too often, people read crap like Kim spouts and then never return, leaving with what they thought must have been true since it happened here. Those of you who've been here as long as I know well the bi-polar Mr. Kim. He's the guy who likes to tile his work and type it out with "author's permission", where the rest of us just try to convey our OPINIONS. A few of you know this cracker for what he really is, we all just need to insure he doesn't contaminate good and logical reasoning.

And Kim, I don't know about tomorrow any more than you do, but I have expectations to see another 20 to 30 years. That's just desire, however, and the best I can do is for today. So TODAY, I'm here. I see you post bullsh1t and as long as I'm here TODAY, I'm going to call you on it. You stay within your limited mentality and you'll never hear me say a word. But your pseudo-intellect just doesn't cut it. Your chicken little attitude only serves to confuse those who DON'T KNOW YOU for what you are. So if you have any pity in your heart, don't waste a drop of it on me. Pity yourself for being such a miserable worm.

Oh George! Your such a great ........

This response submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 9:46 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Your post above is vintage YOU! Thanks so much for being a back-stabbing hypocrite! Your genetics are very valuable for laboratory testing!

Nothing was out of kilter until you decided to demonize someone and then you try to rally support. That is what you like to do! YOU are the one that is crying so loud to say look at me and PLEASE help me! Poor me! I need your help! I don't know what to do! You act so pitiful it is disgusting. Don't you have any honor left? You are the problem, reaction, solution guy! Do you even understand what that means?

hey George, just one quick question...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/6/06 at 10:08 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.189

You are supposed to be this and that, yet make no such claims. But, having said that, HOW MANY ALIASES AND NAMES DO YOU POST IN HERE UNDER? Hmmm, and yet Dr Intellect here does this all the time. Read that last post of his, thats some sick crap. Boy does he have US fooled!

Tell us Bill about CWD!

This response submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 10:29 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

You SHOULD have lots to say about CWD. Don't you?

yes I do...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/6/06 at 10:40 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.189

But, Kim, Im not going to play your silly games. If I wanna spar at YOUR level, Id rather talk to MY children. I know enough about CWD to know what you dont. Ill leave you with this...so many chicken littles out there will squawk about a condition that will kill you THIS year, yet didnt kill anyone last year while it wasnt a buzz word yet. Funny how a condition can know when to act...

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu