Mr George Roof

Submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 9:40 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

I want to thank you for the sparring and low-life thoughts today. I do hope your spirits are much higher (as well as your blood pressure). I did enjoy your hyprocisy and back peddling on the many subjects. Your twisting and turning is superior to most.

P. S. I still think you badger far too many people.

Thanks again....

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

<><>HEY GEORGE<><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/6/06 at 9:58 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

Did you ever go to KJMs web site,it's a must see,go right to the Gallery.. www.abcustomtaxidermy.com Don't humiliate him any more on TaxNet,email me..Earl

WANT TO SEE

This response submitted by @ on 3/6/06 at 10:09 PM. ( ) 66.112.59.110

SOME OF GEORGE'S WORK?
WHERE IS IT?

Hey Earl

This response submitted by EJ on 3/6/06 at 10:26 PM. ( ed@backcreektaxidermy.com ) 12.6.13.222

I know where you going with this! WOW!

<><>WOW , YOU DO ? <><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/6/06 at 10:40 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

NO COMMENT other than it's the best I have ever seen..Earl

I haven't

This response submitted by John M on 3/6/06 at 10:40 PM. ( ) 68.117.27.114

been around for awhile and don't know where this came from (mr)kim but have been reading some of your dip-crap posts (seems thats all that comes from you). You really are an idiot. Seems like George has been through a lot lately, you should just shut your dick holster and realize most of the people on here know your a dumb ass idiot. You have my e-mail, have your secretary write or call with your comments, i'll have mine reply with mine jerky boy. If you happen to be a innocent bystander reading what I've written to (mr) kim please (like Earl said) check out his web site at abcustomtaxidermy. He's a dumbass idiot that is nothing more than a bad case of gas.

Earl

This response submitted by EJ on 3/6/06 at 10:44 PM. ( ) 12.6.13.222

Did you have your eyes shut? (the best you've ever seen)

OK, Earl, You're Next

This response submitted by Bob on 3/6/06 at 11:07 PM. ( ) 4.154.130.157

You posted KJM's site, now post yours! If you don't have one, post some pic's and we can all share our thoughts.

<><>HEY BOB<><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/6/06 at 11:21 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

I have a site but not a taxidermy web-site,don't need one.I just thought every one should see what a fine taxidermist KJM is.Read his whole web-site and enjoy..

I understand

This response submitted by Bob on 3/7/06 at 12:01 AM. ( ) 4.154.130.157

Hopefully you took me OK on my comment. I do feel that KJM went one step to far in remarks made to George, uncalled for. I do understand his frustrations with George. KJM always seems to bring up posts that challenge opinions and George is always ready to do battle. Unfortunately, when these posts are written, sometimes we would like some good opinions, not someone screaming on the other end that we must be a Democrat. As I have stated in many other posts, the self-proclaimed legends on this site usually get their feelings hurt sooner or later because they took matters too far. Too bad we all can't have fun like you do on your postings. By the way, I thought of you recently! It is so great to have the show "Earl" back on now that the olympics are over.

<><>BOB<><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/7/06 at 12:10 AM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

Can't stand the show my self,maybe if it was called "BOB" I might enjoy it..Just kidding,I saw it once and that was enough I guess..Earl

what is this cause you saw an owl in his work earl?

This response submitted by Mike on 3/7/06 at 12:11 AM. ( ) 63.232.25.243

Now you think it may not be legal?.I seriously doubt anyone could be that stupid as to put an illegal owl mount on thier sight. Also his work looks exceptional, if you ask me but I'm not a self proclaimed competitor or professional. I havent done any mounts since 97 but I am in the process of rebuiding from a divorce and will be a force to be reconded with. trying to rebuild from a divorce. i have pics of my work i would like to post to show you all what i am be capable of. thanks Mike

I looked.....

This response submitted by TD on 3/7/06 at 1:09 AM. ( ) 68.71.178.111

....at the web site....I wont comment on anther taxidermist work in any bad way........I liked the fox with the flying duck in his mouth hehe

HEEERRRREEE comes Mike!

This response submitted by Bob on 3/7/06 at 1:28 AM. ( ) 4.154.131.240

"A force to be reconded with?" One word, spellcheck! C'mon Earl, you must have watched the wrong show if you didn't like "Earl"! Maybe they just have added some class to the title and did something like this... <> <> Earl <> <> !
YYYAAAAWWWNNNN! Time to hit the hay, looks like it is going on 1:30 am, I will call it an early one tonight (morning, whatever)!

I think Shana Twain said it best

This response submitted by DaveT on 3/7/06 at 6:49 AM. ( ) 24.32.86.13

"That don't impress me much" and niether does KJM and his comments.

Enough said.

Dave T

sorry for the

This response submitted by Mike on 3/7/06 at 7:32 AM. ( ) 63.232.27.102

spelling Bob it should have been reckon? as in I reckon it really don't matter anyways. I left my hillbilly dictionary packed away when I moved. LMAO Thanks for the clarification.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu