to Kim

Submitted by Bill Yox on 3/6/06 at 10:50 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.189

You are the picture of hypocracy. I wasnt going to say it, but you are such a phoney. I watched you continually pester and harass George today, which is nothing new. You claim to have so much knowledge, yet you offer NOTHING useful in taxinet. To a few of us, its become obvious why you dont(cant). But, your big mistake? Your classless UN-CHRISTIAN way of pestering and badgering George today, repeatedly asking "how long he has" and words to that effect. Youve done so in a couple posts Ive read already. You should be ashamed of yourself. With all that bullsh*t you wrote to the Mormon council a while back, and all your self-serving crap we put up with in here, is nothing compared to badgering George about how long he has, for cripes sake. You will surely think up some clever way of painting a negative picture of me for the fan club here, and then threaten me with some surprise for my email, I know how you work. But the fact remains that you claim to be so above us all, well why stoop so low as to do what you did today? What a hunk of CRAP. You phoney.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Moron, if you read --George started it.

This response submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 11:00 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

If you watched, than you KNOW all was well until George attacked. You see only what you want to see. Tell us about CWD Bill. You are the arm chair expert! I want to know! Oh! Thats right! You are one of the favorites making all kinds of money from this site and your OTHER ventures. Take a good look in the mirror!

It is alright for George to raise hell and badger anyone --like he did me today. Nothing was said to him until he started slandering just like you. You see, once again you stick your nose where it does not belong and you pretend to be so holy!

If George is so damn sick, why is he up to his old crap? See! You don't know! Just pucker up and kiss George again he is always ready for it. I would say he has you fooled but, you had this planned didn't you?
Enjoy your self at my expense. I am sure one of your FRAT BOYS will come alond and offer assistance.

nope, you illustrated MY point better than anyone else could

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/6/06 at 11:06 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.189

Bottom line...if YOU can read...YOU CROSSED THE LINE. Just like a child, you cry "he did it first" and so on. I didnt ASK who did it first, or WHO started it, or anything about ME. I asked YOU why you stooped so low and asked George how long he has? I thought you were an intelligent man, a christian. You are a phoney.

Always Crazy

This response submitted by Paul I on 3/6/06 at 11:12 PM. ( paulblastoatyahoo.com ) 209.210.135.139

Mr Kim you have always been semi crazy but in a nice way.Today you were not nice.

Now

This response submitted by Alex on 3/6/06 at 11:30 PM. ( ) 66.32.89.146

I know who posted that cra* about george with a similar IP# to mine.

Well Am not impressed with this person or his amateur work.

Rememeber us nam Vets are pretty tight, we don't take kindly to harrassment.So I suggest you lay off George.

Yes Bill......

This response submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 11:32 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...your holy standards will always rule while you pass judgment on others.

Enjoy the money you are making off of this site.

Alex, don't you dare falsely accuse me!

This response submitted by KJM on 3/6/06 at 11:33 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

I have the guts to post who I am. Don't mix me with your trouble!

Dam

This response submitted by Ron on 3/6/06 at 11:35 PM. ( ) 12.181.15.204

HOlly cripes, nothing ever changes. I see that my services are needed here. Perhaps I could have saved Cecil. I quess I should get on here more and keep you guys straight.

Bill, I never seen (read) you like this before. This site, does kind of turn people to the dark side after a while. But!...the dark side is not all bad once you give in to it.

Hey Bill

This response submitted by Ken Walker on 3/6/06 at 11:36 PM. ( () ) 161.184.197.172

Emerson said it best."Do not say things,for what you are stands above you and thunders so I can not hear what you say to the contrary".

Holy standards? we refer to it as CLASS

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/6/06 at 11:42 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.189

You can sure write a good blog for yourself to allow yourself to post with permission (from yourself, how pitiful) but you sure dont debate well. In fact, you fall apart. Any of these quotes sound familiar? They should, theyre all yours, posted to George. How classy...
"How much longer you have George? Tell the truth!"
"Is death knocking on your door? Just let the spirit in!"
"So, you're stewing in your contemplation of an early demise..."
"As you get closer to death, I am positive that ............well, no need to tell you."
"...you are still a bitter-old- dying man"
"How much longer you have George? Tell the truth."

Ask Ken how much I make from this site. That should prove to be a fun topic. Maybe YOU can shed some light on this? Like I said, a phoney.

<><>THIS IS MY KINDA STUFF<><>

This response submitted by EARL on 3/6/06 at 11:53 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.184.251

I won't be able to go to bed tonight till you guy's close the gates..Earl

KJM

This response submitted by TD on 3/7/06 at 1:18 AM. ( ) 68.71.178.111

I,ve had a few debates with George myself .....so I,m not one of his great followers....but the crap you have been spewing is totaly uncouth and makes you look really bad....maybe you shouldnt have left a website address after all lol

Jealousy

This response submitted by John Morley on 3/7/06 at 7:50 AM. ( ) 67.72.98.47

Jealousy is such a powerful feeling isn't it?

KJM, Mr. Kim - I have a hunch your comment about Bill Yox making money from this site may be related to him endorsing my E-Z Stand (I hope I'm wrong and if so I apologize). 3 things I need to say #1) Bill, George and others were kind enough to try out the E-Z Stand - I asked for feedback and a possible endorsement if they felt that the stand really worked (why would they want to endorse something that doesn't work?). No commissions were asked for and or paid, period. #2) you seem to be an intelligent man; I probably do not need to educate you on slander and the ramifications of such. 3) There really isn't a whole lot of money being made off the E-Z Stand.

Please do all of us a favor and explain how you feel Bill Yox is getting rich from the existence of this site - surely you are not connecting WASCO to some wrong doing?

You seem to attack a number of folks on here about their opinions and then counter with your 'opinion'. During debate that is ok but when you start to take it past that debate phase and imply wrong doing or something along that line you must be careful to have the facts before you find yourself in trouble.

Mr. Kim (why is it some folks insist that you not call them Mr. while others almost demand it?) I have no beef with you - I've seen you post on here a number of times and honestly most of the time I just blow right on past your post (something about a guy that calls himself Mr. kinda makes me feel like he is putting me below him). We all have a set number of days here - the good man above controls that, why would you even ask a person how many days they have left? Again it feels like you are trying to put yourself above George - can't beat him on his opinion so you elect to hit below the belt. Nobody is liked by everyone and I'm sure George will be the first to tell you not everyone on here likes him BUT do you see others attacking him for being sick? Come on man that just isn't cool.

Hopefully a nights rest will allow you to think differently. A wise person once told me 'feelings aren't right or wrong they just are' and the only person that can control your feelings are yourself. If you find yourself jealous of others use it as a motivator to improve not as a reason to attack others.

John Morley
www.e-zstand.com

Mr. Morley

This response submitted by Gary on 3/7/06 at 10:38 AM. ( sandstonejunkie@yahoo.com ) 129.71.207.101

With a posting such as yours I will call you Mr., I have been reading the postings that started all this, I really didn't have a problem with all the disagreeing, my problem was Kim making the statements the Mr. Yox mentioned above.

Kim, when was the last time you lost someone that TRUELY meant something to you. Have you watched someone go from 200lbs to 110lbs, someone that helped you enjoy your youth and the great outdoors to someone who can't even lift their head to say hello, someone who doesn't even recognize anyone, and then stand and watch them take their last breath all within 6 months. It will make you truely evaluate who you are and what your purpose is in life, It will make you slow down and appreciate your life and those you have around you. If you have not, I hope you do not have too but think of the people that are facing that right this minute that may be on this forum.

To make the statements you did was totally uncalled for, You can disagree with someone without getting to the extreme you did. We all can agree to disagree with others at some point in life.

Whats this I hear?

This response submitted by Gina on 3/7/06 at 12:03 PM. ( ) 24.20.207.217

Whats this about "Mormon Council"? What the heck is that?

dont you guys

This response submitted by birdgirl on 3/10/06 at 8:31 PM. ( ) 204.119.21.24

ever do taxidermy? I am lucky to be able to even get online once in a 10 day period for only an hour or so, how can you have time to do all this bickering and fighting if you truly are the expert taxidermists you say you are? I am not an expert, maybe not even a great taxi, but I have more work than I can handle most of the time and certainly no time to piddle around on a computer hacking other taxidermists for fun.Fun is the sparkle in a customers eyes when he sees his trophy for the first time.It would prove you wiser to spend more time on your art than your debate.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu