Prayers have been answered

Submitted by Lisa on 3/9/06 at 3:49 PM. ( ) 205.188.117.73

I want to thank each and everyone of you that helped pray for my pastors daughter. She got some test results back today and everything came back negative for lukemia or any kind of cancer.. THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE ! God is still in control and I think sometimes stuff like this comes up to get our attention...Again, thanks all for praying for her, but most of all THANK YOU GOD

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Jesus is still on the throne and im glad to hear

This response submitted by paul e on 3/9/06 at 4:34 PM. ( amfpaul@bellsouth.net ) 65.6.66.89

prayers were answered
amen

It is all about faith and believing in God above!

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 3/9/06 at 4:37 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.109.143.183

Lisa,

I'm so very happy to hear of this great news. The power of prayer should never be underestimated. Your pastor's daughter was in many folk's thoughts and prayers. We all one day will have our time and know one knows when that is but some times to make sure God hears that we are still doing his work is a comfort to many and a blessing to some.

My Best!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

Great news Lisa

This response submitted by George on 3/9/06 at 4:38 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.65

If any of us needed to be reminded, the strongest medicine doesn't come from doctors.

Rejoice

This response submitted by Ron on 3/9/06 at 6:21 PM. ( ) 24.136.226.237

GREAT ! GREAT ! Congrats

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu