NTA Lifetime memberships

Submitted by Joey Arender on 3/10/06 at 12:54 AM. ( J32a@aol.com ) 152.163.101.13

This is just a question. How does lifetime memberships help the NTA. I have been thinking about doing it for my savings but, I wonder if I would be doing a injustice to the NTA. I am 34 and plan to live for quite some time, I hope. By my figures if I stay a member for 15 years; which I see no reason not to, at the current rate I'd be paid the same. So for every year after that I would be getting it for free if not sooner due to dues possibly going up. I assume they have some type of investment program for these dues. Not that it matters I was just bored tonight. The main reason I ask is what happens 20 years down the road. Will me getting the benifits for free hurt them.

I have also wondered this samething as I have a lifetime hunting and fishing lic. for two states. What's it going to do to the budget and are the non lifetime card holders going to have to foot the bill.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

NTA Life membership

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 3/10/06 at 1:42 AM. ( ) 207.200.116.201

All monies from Lifememberships is put into endowment accounts that generate interest. I know what you mean My life membership has been free for the last five years. I hope I have many more to go.

Thanks Tony

This response submitted by Joey on 3/10/06 at 9:23 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.201

I figured it was placed in some type of something.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu