Pa. taxidermy show and convention

Submitted by Jesse W. on 3/11/06 at 9:59 PM. ( ) 71.31.76.193

I spent Friday morning in the exibitor area and met alot of new suppliers. The people down there were all so nice and helpful. I watched Mike Gillis with his wild boar seminar,very helpful in alot of ways. Then the competition area was opened to the public and P.T.A. members."WOW",what a display of total talent and artistry.Some of those animals almost blinked at me. To everyone that was involved, my hat is off to you for putting on such a great and very organized convention and show. With over 400 entries, everyone should be very proud of themselves. Thank you so much for putting together the best Taxidermy show in the state of Pa. Jesse Wagner, Muncy,Penns. (P.S. Hey Paul C., I hope that wall didn't fall over!)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I agree

This response submitted by Nina Lukaszewicz on 3/12/06 at 9:59 PM. ( 1224@earthlink.net ) 4.249.174.199

It was my first time going to any competition, and I thought it was all awesome. I will definately go next year. I enjoyed walking around seeing all the mounts, and watching the seminars (learned so many things from them!) and I also got several things from the trade show. Thanks for a great show, PTA.

Nina

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu