Question to stump the all mighty George!

Submitted by jon on 3/12/06 at 7:49 PM. ( jonathan@harlequintaxidermy ) 66.190.69.183

How on God's green Earth do you fold a fitted sheet?

Okay back to laundry..... I hate laundry...

Jon

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Jon, you won't make a good housewife

This response submitted by George on 3/12/06 at 8:18 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.198

Lay the sheet down with the fitted "pan" skirt UP. At the foot of the sheet, stick your hand in each corner from UNDERNEATH. Now lift the foot up and fold it towards the head. When you get to the head, stick thpse corners your hands is in, into the opposing corners. Now lift the entire sheet halved. Lay it down just like you're holding it. Now fold the top skirt over flush with the tips of those corners. Fold the side flaps up so they form a folded straight edge from the corner. Now you have a perfect square. Fold the sheet in half going across the sheet. Now take that long rectangle and fold it in thirds. Fold your flat sheet to match and lay underthe fitted sheet, fold your pillow cases and lay them atop and then fold the flat sheet so it sandwiches the fitted sheet and pillow cases, put in your bedding closet and you're done.

Now exactly what was your MOS in the Marine Corps? LMAO

Ah HA!

This response submitted by Doug on 3/12/06 at 8:23 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.30

George watches MARTHA STEWART..eh!(LMAO)

Come on Doug, give me a little credit here

This response submitted by George on 3/12/06 at 10:13 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.198

Who the hell do you think TAUGHT HER?

you made that sound way to easy

This response submitted by jon on 3/12/06 at 10:42 PM. ( jon ) 66.190.69.183

I still like the wad it up and put it way in the back of the drawer where no one will see it idiology.

I played the clarinet for Clinton.. (Don't tell anyone though)

Jon

LMAO

This response submitted by George on 3/13/06 at 8:27 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.8

Jon, you're just not right. LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu