The PTA Show

Submitted by Nina Lukaszewicz on 3/13/06 at 5:52 PM. ( 1224@earthlink.net ) 4.249.42.20

My mother and I had a great time. We met so many wonderful people including some of you that I talk to on here. I also met Frank Newmeyer, Brian Harness, and Fred Vanderburg. They were all very nice and helpful and Fred even took the time to help me by going over my scoresheet and told me how to improve. I want to thank Brian Harness for giving me that great opportunity to participate in the seminar and mount a gray fox right along with him. I felt very priveleged to have that experience. I want to thank Frank Newmeyer for all the encouragement he gave me. I also want to thank Paul and Christie Czarnecki for the gift certificate to McKenzie. You are both great people. Thanks also to Lou, for the nice posting you made about me and my mom a few posts down. We really enjoyed reading it.

The seminars had to be one of he best parts of the show. I attended three (Wild boar mounting, fox mounting and the competition deer critique) The info in them was invaluable and I learned so much.

I also enjoyed seeing the different mounts and will definately come back next year, hopefully bringing the rest of my family. I can't wait to see you all next year. It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

Nina

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

good time

This response submitted by Kevin H. on 3/13/06 at 6:11 PM. ( hesstaxidermy@yahoo.com ) 209.74.8.168

Hey Nina glad to hear that you alos had a good time at the show. It was a good one wasnt it? How did yur gray fox turn out. I left at the same time everyone else did. I saw yur deer there. In fact I took it down for you. Since I was being rude and didnt say hi "Hi" but I wanted to get out of there and get on the road, cuz my girlfriend had to be at work at 7 sunday morning. I dont know if you saw them but my deer heads were the 2 on either side of the end of the wall right by the doors that we went in thru. and I also had a female pheasant the that was eating a piece of wheat. Well im glad you had a good time, cuz I know I sure did. Best of luck, Kevin

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

This response submitted by Shawn Roberts on 3/14/06 at 9:44 AM. ( ) 24.115.152.130

My wife and I were very happy for you. Good job. I've been doing taxidermy for almost 20 years, remember one thing you never stop learning. All I do is specialize in waterfowl and you can never learn it all or stop learning, its a never ending process.
I was in you shoes a long time ago and have never regetted a minute of my chosen profession.
We are all artists and learn from one another always.
Keep it up and I'll look for you next year.
Shawn Roberts

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu