Milestone Reached: Our 1,000th taxidermy website

Submitted by Ken Edwards, Taxidermy Net Forums Administrator on 3/20/06 at 11:20 AM. ( ken@taxidermy.net ) 71.29.9.171

I would like to congratulate Darryn Carter, of Birds Forever Taxidermy in Ajax, Ontario, Canada, with becoming the one-thousandth taxidermist website to be added to the Taxidermy Net Taxidermists website listing at http://www.taxidermy.net/taxidermists/tlinks.html.

Darryn designed his own website and submitted it on Sunday, March 19, to become the 1,000th taxidermy studio website listed in our directory.

In November of 1996, when the Taxidermy Net first went online, there were only about a dozen taxidermy websites in existence. Now, our directory includes links to taxidermy websites from all 50 states and over 30 countries.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

and I Would Like to Congratulate Ken Edwards

This response submitted by J J on 3/20/06 at 4:55 PM. ( sinclairsjj@aol.com ) 205.188.116.68

For almost ten years of becoming the number one source of information to the taxidermy industry. I can't imagine of what it would've been like to have everything in taxidermy at my finger tips when I first started out 40 years ago. Thanks for everything Ken. You've been a wonderful source of education and inspiration to us all. You truly have blessed our profession in more ways than anyone can think of. If you intend on having a celebration in November, I'm bringing the connoles!

Big Congrats!

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 3/20/06 at 5:31 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.20.46.3

The industry moves forward now at light speed due to the efforts of this WASCO Forum and thank you Ken Edwards for giving us a home to share information and our selves!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale. NH 03451

Congratulations Ken

This response submitted by PA on 3/20/06 at 7:39 PM. ( ) 24.3.179.164

It just shows us what a leader in the world of Taxidermy that WASCO offers.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu