Good workshops coming to New England area this Summer!

Submitted by Rick Krane on 3/20/06 at 5:27 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.20.46.3

There are some summer workshops coming up in June and July in the New England area.
Look under Training Section here on the forum for more details.

New England's Summer Hands on Championship Workshops!
Whitetail Shoulder Mounting (Bill Yox) July
Small Mammal or Game head (?) Mounting (Bill Yox) July
Turkey Mounting (Paul Czarnecki) June
Waterfowl Mounting (Paul Czarnecki) June
Fish Casting (Gary Bruch) June
Reproduction Painting (Gary Bruch) June

Thank you!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale, NH 03451
603-336-7296

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

No offense,

This response submitted by Booger on 3/20/06 at 6:01 PM. ( ) 68.255.25.55

But how many times are you going to post this?

Sorry Booger!

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 3/20/06 at 6:18 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.20.46.3

No No offence meant to you or any others certainly. It is all about education and helping others like even you!

My Best to you Booger!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale, NH 03451
603-336-7296
rmkinc1@msn.com

booger like what comes out of your nose..

This response submitted by tissue paper thats sounds right on 3/20/06 at 6:28 PM. ( ) 71.255.139.232

or are you talking out your a**... Do you know Rick? If you did you would know he is one of the nices guys in the buisness and helps out lots of boogers just like you.

grow up and wipe your nose.

Ok this is supost to be a place where we share good stuff

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 3/20/06 at 6:32 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.20.46.3

Ok before we all get to silly! Every body play nice! LOL!

No more coffey after 6:00 pm !

It is all ok!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
312 Chesterfield Rd
Hinsdale, NH 03451
603-336-7296

see This is exactly my point.

This response submitted by Brian Masters on 3/21/06 at 6:52 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.201

Rick, No offense to you. I do realize you are enthused about something that will benefit many taxidermist, Seasoned pro as well as beginner. Ant this is not intended at you.

But booger is right. The rules of the forum specifically state not to post the same thing within 30 days. and not to post redundant posts in multiple categories. Now Rick is a nice guy so it is all right, or the information has vast potential value so it is all right.
In defense of the good guys it is Okay to be anonymous and mean spirited. But if someone disagrees with one of the "good guys" their post gets deleted. Sauce for the goose, should be sauces for the gander

My Bad...

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 3/21/06 at 9:46 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.109.185.173

My Bad..

Brain you're a gentleman for pointing this out in a gracious manner. I certainly not knowingly would have ever done any thing to be unfair for sure. I ignorantly posted in a few spots thinking that folks might be a bit like me. I read basically in the fish section and the industry section. I thought bird guys may look at the bird section for bird stuff and the deer head guys in the well you get where I'm going.

I post once a month in the training section for Fish workshops and never even in the fish section. I certainly want no one to be offended by this as you said it is for folks to learn and to better their skills. My enthusiasm for having some of the best instructors in the business to day all coming to New England to let folks have a taste of good workshops was never meant to be any thing but a good thing. I apologize to you or any one else who felt that maybe I was trying to slide something by some one. I wouldn't do it and if Ken wants to review what I did and feels it is not in the spirit of the forum I would be humbly in agreement. No one is better than any one here we are all contributors to a better way of learning out craft.

I wish you well!
God bless

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

Rick

This response submitted by Lou on 3/21/06 at 10:45 PM. ( ) 71.114.155.117

Most can only hope to mature enough to gain the kind of humbleness you've obtained.

Rick.

This response submitted by Brian Masters on 3/22/06 at 12:35 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.71

My response was not intended to you, And somehow I knew you would take it to heart. It was the fellow that Posted as Tissue Paper.
I can and do share your enthusiasm. There is little else I would like than to be able to attend such a seminar. and I too agree the collection of talent you have acquired to conduct these seminars is one to be proud of. I have admiration for the work of each of them. Yes, Bill even you. we may disagree on some things. And at times I don't much care for you. but I am Man enough to give due credit. This is a big deal for upcoming taxidermist. I would encourage anyone who can do so to attend. the earlier in your carrier you discover the magic of these guys talent, the longer you will have to prefect yours. Good Luck Rick. I am sure the locals will be thankful.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu