Great dealings with Bob Jungman

Submitted by Dale on 3/22/06 at 8:27 PM. ( dptaxidermy@hotmail.com ) 66.128.166.54

I talked to Bob about getting a couple of gifted ducks and when they arrived there was 4 of them in the box. If anyone is looking for some spare birds I would recommend calling Bob. Thanks Bob.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I'll second that

This response submitted by Michael Rowley on 3/24/06 at 6:53 PM. ( rowleyswildlifecreations@mail.com ) 4.155.117.41

Bob also gifted me a GW Teal and it arrived well packed and the very next day. I even got a free can of albacor...LOL! The only other thing I would say is, judging by the photos he sent me, he has entirely too much free time on his hands...LOL, Just kiddin Bob.
Thanks again.

Glad to help guys

This response submitted by Bob Jungman on 3/25/06 at 12:35 AM. ( jungman@pacbell.net ) 4.246.138.49

Glad I could help you guys with your collection. I'm about out of birds until next season. Maybe there's something out there, but not much. I think I saw a lesser scaup and a gadwall that I have not gifted if someone want's one of them. Bob. Fresno (559) 269-3336

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu