Upcoming Wisconsin Turkey hunt for 8 disabled children

Submitted by Brigid O'Donoghue on 3/24/06 at 4:23 PM. ( biotec@ceas.coop ) 70.41.45.228

On April 7-9, 2006 there will be a turkey hunt near Wausau, WI for 8 special children. Five of these children have a life threatening illness and three are disabled. Their ages range from 10 to 17 years old. One special hunter lives in Southeast Missouri and the other seven are located throughout Wisconsin.

Please contact me if you would be interested in mounting a turkey for any of our special hunters. Thank you and God bless you.

Brigid O'Donoghue,
President and Founder
USSA
www.childswish.com
biotec@ceas.coop
(800) 518-8019

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I would be glad to do

This response submitted by Robert Cain on 3/24/06 at 5:10 PM. ( deerhunter_bc@yahoo.com ) 12.208.60.198

A fan mount for all eight of these kids and send it back to them for free. I would do some mounts but I have not yet done a turkey, but have done fan mounts with spurs and beard attached. We could also attach a pic of them to the board of them and the bird. Hope this helps, just let me know.

Sincerely, Robert Cain
Cains Wildlife Creations Taxidermy
2304 Dakota Dr.
Lafayette, Ind 47909
1-765-474-9756
I can be reached in the afternoon!

Hey Robert

This response submitted by Brigid O'Donoghue on 3/25/06 at 12:35 PM. ( biotec@ceas.coop ) 70.41.45.228

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for your kind offer, and I will contact you after the turkey hunt. These "little gobblers) will love having a fan mount with spurs and a beard.

I'm not very much of an early riser, but I plan to be in the blind with a few of the kids. I film hunting and fishing events with these children all over the country and send it to them on DVD to show their family and friends.

Thank you again for your generous offer. Without the taxidermy industry helping us nationwide a lot of these children would never get to see their animal mounted; and it means so much to them!

God bless you!

Brigid O'Donoghue
USSA
www.childswish.com

i would also be glad to

This response submitted by d.t. on 3/25/06 at 9:29 PM. ( hunt2liv@bellsouth.net ) 65.81.210.1

i would be more than glad to help you and robert cain mount the turkeys for these special children. also, i respectfully commend the both of you and anyone else who offers their time/help for these special children. if my help is needed for this hunt or any hunts in the future feel free to contact me and i will help in anyway i can.
god bless, d.t.

donald thomas
d.t.'s taxidermy
1037 slate ridge rd.
lily, kentucky 40740
ph. 606-523-8492
email: hunt2liv@bellsouth.net

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu