Thanks to all at the Michigan Show

Submitted by Tony Finazzo on 3/25/06 at 6:56 PM. ( finazducks@aol.com ) 207.200.116.203

Wow, Michigan has their ducks in a row. A lot of good people all knowing their jobs and doing them very efficiently. The sock hop was fun and the competitors were eager to learn. What a great group. If you're from Michigan and you don't go next year you will be missing out "Big Time"
Thanks Michigan,
Tony Finazzo

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Tony, you and all the other...

This response submitted by Randal R. Waites on 3/25/06 at 8:17 PM. ( rwenglish1@aol.com ) 64.12.116.198

Thank you Tony, aka Rockin Uncle Quacker. You and all the other great people, that came to judge and teach, and have a good time, along with one of the hardest working boards in the taxidermy industry, and some of the best members, an association could ask for, made this a great memorable show. Thank you too you and all, and see you next year.
rw

tony

This response submitted by bob on 3/26/06 at 12:22 AM. ( RNTAXIDERMY@AOL.COM ) 205.188.117.73

i really appreciate all the help you gave us at our show. i have already put to use what you have tought me. well in the process of it. lol. see you next year. the show was a great learning experiance, and i had never gone to one before. to anyone reading this post, if you have never competed, do so. you will learn a lot you didnt even think of and you will get to meet people like tony. thanks again tony
bob

A big thank you to you!

This response submitted by Doug Bridges on 3/27/06 at 8:11 AM. ( doug@ddtaxidermy.com ) 12.40.253.154

Our thanks goes out to you and all the judges and participants at our show. If it weren't for our world class judges, our show just wouldn't be the same.

You put on a great seminar too. Lots of great information!

I hope to see you next year, same time, same place.

It was great to meet you Tony.

Doug Bridges
MTA Board Member.

Thanks Tony

This response submitted by Joe Miles on 3/27/06 at 8:18 AM. ( wildsideoutdoors@yahoo.com ) 207.73.105.250

Another great show thanks to all who participate. Hard to believe so many people talking about and getting ready for next year.

Dont forget next year will be even bigger and better with our 25th Anniversery.

Thanks again Tony for a great job judging, critiquing, your seminar and the jokes.

Thanks to all,

Joe Miles
MTA Board Member

Tony - you are one of a kind

This response submitted by Dawn on 3/27/06 at 11:23 AM. ( ) 216.46.211.17

Not only did you do a great job judging our show - but anyone who would get up there in front of the members and attempt the hula hoop contest - has to be a good egg.

I have to admit that I was also impressed with the fact that you would wear shorts in Michigan in March...What a true California guy. (smile)

Hope to see you again next year.
Happy Soaring.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu