Thanks to Research For The Deer Head Seminar

Submitted by Gina on 3/26/06 at 4:39 PM. ( ) 67.171.216.150

Wanted to say thanks to Research for letting us use thier facility for the Deer Head Seminar. Thanks to all the taxidermist who helped out and a really BIG thanks to RJ Simington for all his useful tips, a GREAT BBQ and the use of his materials. It was alot of fun and I am sure everyone that attended enjoyed it very much. I sure did!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

You missed out

This response submitted by Brent on 3/26/06 at 7:47 PM. ( ) 67.51.150.98

If you wern't there you missed out. Thanks RJ, Dustin and everybody else that helped out and joined us in mounting deer heads.

This was a huge success

This response submitted by RJ Simington on 3/27/06 at 1:23 AM. ( animalartsnw@charter.net ) 66.190.240.12

I would like to take time to thank the 28 people that attended the seminar.
It was a great time & I think a lot of knowledge was gained at the function.

We will have Several seminars of this calibur at our show in Prinville Oregon June 8-10.

Thanks again to Mark Mclain at Research Mannikins for helping bring this all together.

We had several folks that drove in from Washington, California & Idaho to be there & we realy apreciate your support.

Take care
RJ Simington & the OAT Board.

Research and OAT Thanks

This response submitted by John on 3/27/06 at 1:41 AM. ( thenielson@juno.com ) 66.248.123.82

Just wanted to second what Gina said, this was an outstanding seminar. If anyone had questions there was no waiting , the OAT members as well as Mark from Research were right on top of it. There was so much knowledge that everyone had answers to questions. Once again Thank You and I hope there will be more in the future.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu