Thanks from the United Taxidermist of New York members...

Submitted by John wilkie on 3/27/06 at 9:23 AM. ( ) 199.253.126.3

...goes to Gregg & Julia Ielfield and Jeff Smith. We all thank you for the many years of service and professional dedication you have given our association. It has personally been a pleasure working with you all. I hope you realize you are all very appreciated by our membership and we will miss your leadership and help in growing our organization. We now will trust in our new board, officers and very capable new president to carry the momentum that has elevated the UTNY to its present status. Enjoy your "vacation) you will be re-nominated in the future!
Thanks again from all of us!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

John - I second that!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 3/28/06 at 1:55 AM. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 207.69.137.8

Greg and Julia were great - and much of the UTNY organization's success has been due to their tireless leadership. It was a great show (again) and Greg, and Julia, as well as Jeff Smith, were very generous with their time and efforts to make it succeed! Jeff Smith deserves a lot of credit for his contributions to UTNY as well! UTNY was fortunate to have such dedicated people like Jeff serving on their board. They help make successful Shows happen. I personally want to Thank all of them for making this Show another success. Guys - and Girls - if you live in NY - you should definitely consider attending this Show!

As a Supplier - I look forward to this Show every year - it is one of the "fun" Shows I attend - and I can't say enough about the people I meet there. They are very "sharing" with information and it has always been an educational experience - guaranteed - you'll learn a lot! Try not to miss this one!

Thank you Bruce

This response submitted by Jeffery Smith on 3/28/06 at 6:58 PM. ( ) 63.138.151.98

It was a pleasure serving on the Board of Directors for 3 years,I learned alot and now really appreciate the time that is put into such a show,we all made it a success! Thanks again for letting me serve you. Jeffery Smith

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu