Research Mannikins/ Fed Ex

Submitted by mrdux on 3/28/06 at 9:17 AM. ( mrdux@refugemail.com ) 68.217.188.119

I made an online order to Research on March 19th. I made a call-in order a few days later. I have ALWAYS received their shipments in no more than 3 days. As of today (March 28)I still haven't received either. I called them yesterday to check the shipment status (the tracking number I was given didn't work) and was told that they are now using Fed Ex. I was not told this at the time of the orders but had requested UPS in the online order. The lady at Research told me that they should have offered me the chance to ship by UPS. She also said that they were aware that Fed Ex was taking longer to deliver orders. To say the least I'm not happy about this and told Reseach so. A day or 2 longer might be understood but this is not. Anyone else experienced this? Anyone from Research want to comment.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

yeah

This response submitted by Bryan on 3/28/06 at 10:35 AM. ( wildlifedesigns@hotmail.com ) 70.97.209.25

but I ask for Fed Ex to ship my forms. I have not checked lately but They are significantly cheaper than ups. I would not ship anything irreplaceble with Fed Ex.

RM/Fed-ex/UPS

This response submitted by MARK MCLAIN on 3/28/06 at 10:38 AM. ( markm@rmi-online.com ) 207.118.104.43

mrdux,
If you have a second please give me a call at Research.. 1-800-826-0654. I would like to get your real name so I myself can find out what is going on with the orders you have placed here.. Your are correct as far as the time frame of the delivery on these two orders.. I need to get some information from you so I can find the invoice and tracking numbers myself to get the real story. Please give me a call.
Mark McLain

There you go

This response submitted by Alex on 3/28/06 at 1:40 PM. ( ) 66.32.7.82

Good service as usual

Got it taken care of/ Thanks Mark

This response submitted by mrdux on 3/28/06 at 8:28 PM. ( mrdux@refugemail.com ) 70.157.244.138

Thanks to Mark McLain at Research Mannikins. I called Research today before I knew he had replied here. I was put in touch with Mark and we got the entire situation taken care of. Both my orders arrived today but 2nd order took only a couple of days from the IL warehouse. I have always had exceptional service from Research and will continue to order from them whenever possible. I'll just be asking for UPS ground shipping and no Fed Ex.

well all i can say is

This response submitted by michael p on 3/29/06 at 12:50 PM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

GOOD JOB MARK!

Those darn shipping companies!

This response submitted by Jimmy on 3/30/06 at 11:49 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.5

if it isn't late; its broken, stepped on, wet or all of the above. You wouldn't believe what happens to freight, and I would know, I work for one of them. PS it pays to "butter up" your normal driver, a pop and some cookies, etc. I've got good regulars that seem to get their freight earlier in the day than the duds. Must be the traffic.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu