Ohio State Taxidermy Championships this weekend

Submitted by Jim Tucker on 3/28/06 at 2:55 PM. ( protaxprez@yahoo.com ) 70.32.36.76

If you are him-hawing about coming fuggeddabowdit and come. The show is shaping up to really be a good time. Nearly 100 pre-registers and a new super venue. A lot of our friends from Indy and MI are coming as well. Have that show piece done already? bring it to Ohio and use it again! Email me for info and I'll try and get it to ya...won't have time to mail anymore OR give me a ring at 330-878-7405. Here's the show schedule:

2006 OSTC SHOW SCHEDULE

FRIDAY MARCH 31ST
4:30 - 10 PM-----SHOW REGISTRATION (MOUNTS ACCEPTED)
5 -10--FRANK NEWMYER HANDS ON SEMINAR Join Frank and brave PTO members as they tackle waterfowl
8 -10------JEFF PUSATERI PANFISH MOUNTING Jeff shows his FAST and innovative fish techniques

SATURDAY APRIL 1ST
8 - 12----SHOW REGISTRATION (MOUNTS ACCEPTED)
9 - 12----ARCHIE PHILLIPS SKIN/MOUNT/PAINT FISH - Skin a bass in 5 minutes, it's true, don't miss it.
9-12-----DAN CLARK TURKEY MOUNTING - Dan shows you his Award Winning techniques
12:30 - 1:30------PEOPLES CHOICE VOTING
11 - 2---LUNCH/DELI TRAYS Free sandwiches, beverages and chips for attendees
2 - 5----HILTON EPPLEY HANDS ON SEMINAR Join Hilton and PTO members as they tackle the WT deer
2 - 5----MARK WICKER FORM ALTERATION Lengthen faces, adjust girth, alter poses
2 - 5----BRIAN BANBURY HABITAT SEMINAR Brian shows his Award Winning habitat techniques
6 - 9----PIZZA PARTY (FREE TO ATTENDEES)
7 - 9----ARCHIE PHILLIPS BUSINESS SEMINAR A seminar from one of the most successful in the business
7 - 9----TOM KINSER FALLOW DEER MOUNTING These aren't WT deer, learn how to tackle them

SUNDAY APRIL 2ND
8 - 12 NOON COMPETITION OPEN (JUDGES CRITIQUES)
12:30 - 1:45 AUCTION/DOOR PRIZES
1:45 - 2:30 AWARDS
2:30 MOUNTS RELEASED

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu