hey peg(restoration)

Submitted by michael p on 3/30/06 at 12:00 AM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

i may have been a little gruff earlier and i apolijize. hears the deal, when i come on the site i hit last 3 days and scroll from there.(bassackwards) mam i could tell you anything, but it probably would not be correct. restoration in my eyes(and mind) is one of the hardest but most fulfilling jobs in our industry(and the biggest headache) you do not have the job from a-z, you have it from z-a.. anything you do can and will affect the final outcome not anything you skill. it is basically a turkey shoot with most jobs, but you have make a piece of coal into a diamond and it is tough even for the pro's

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Old Museums..

This response submitted by PA on 3/30/06 at 9:37 AM. ( ) 147.72.68.109

Routinely get old taxidermy dumped upon them, and some director/office person accepts them, when they probably should have gone to a dumpster. While they are important to show the historic aspects of taxidermy, they are often poor mounts and show amateurish attempts. I am beginning to believe this IS the way they should be displayed - dirty and grundgy. Cleaning them will not make them better mounts.

michael p -ass ume to much

This response submitted by brad smith on 3/30/06 at 4:34 PM. ( ) 66.109.149.90

first you assumed Peg bought the mounts. then you assumed she had money to restore them.then you assumed she only wanted to sell them.then you assumed she was'nt really with a museum.then you assumed she had state funding.then a day later you come up with this lame apology!you blatantly called her a liar and were totally rude! do you really think she will ever come back to this site to read your worthless apology? you are bassackwards and i don't have to assume anything to figure out that your a total a$$hole!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu