Craig Wyrick! Go buy a lottery ticket!

Submitted by Glen Conley on 5/5/06 at 9:52 AM. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 70.105.93.33

You may be a little late on buying the lottery ticket, you may have already used up all your luck. You just won the Quality Taxidermy Supply free form drawing for April.

This is Craig's second time to win that drawing. That makes him luckier than the whole state of Texas. There has been only one winner come out of Texas!

The form Craig won can be used for a bird OR mammal. I have inside sources, and my sources tell me that Craig will be getting one of the very first of these to come out of the mold.

Same piece is featured for the drawing this month. Go try your luck against Craig's at Quality Taxidermy Supply.

Thanks to Ken Edwards and the taxidermy supply company WASCO for providing us with this message board.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hey !

This response submitted by Alex on 5/5/06 at 5:13 PM. ( ) 66.32.123.108

Something is fishy here ! LOL

King Alex of the Sausage Harvest,

This response submitted by Glen on 5/5/06 at 6:16 PM. ( ) 70.105.93.33

Surely you don't think I would jest about anything as serious as having "inside sources".

Fact of the matter is, my dawg knows the sculptor really well, and my dawg tells me everything.

Let that be a lesson to you, never tell my dawg something that you don't want me to know.

Did you sign up for the new drawing?

What fer

This response submitted by Alex on 5/5/06 at 7:49 PM. ( ) 66.32.123.108

The same guy always wins,LOL

congrats Craig !

This response submitted by John P. on 5/7/06 at 7:32 PM. ( sfcooner@aol.com ) 64.12.116.10

Congrats to Craig - I'm glad for him! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. And thank you Quality for the monthly drawing.

John

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu