Wow

Submitted by Ally on 5/8/06 at 1:56 AM. ( ally_the_special_kid@hotmail.com ) 216.46.130.231

I'm doing a geography project, and it's 1:42 here in Ontario. I'm tired, but I can't find the freakin materials that go inhto glue so I'm gonna have to atay upi all night lookin or elae i'll fail geography and fail gr.8! i'll also get kicked off honour rool, and it'll smell. how depressing. my techer is crazy. she drinks coffee black. BLACK! crazziness i tell ya. why do i ramble on so? what i the point? it that the point tho, that life isn't supposed to have a point and all thing are supposed to be enjoyed while you're still sane enough to enjoy them? is this genius, or the ramblings of a troubled mind. what is the difference. genius and utter contempt for those who posess it. those who seek it hate it, and those who have it call themselves crazy. the human phycological condition is one of utter despair, try to analyise it and you'll kill yourself in the act. the act of being. to be or not to be? what is the question. does anyone care about the meaning of life. all phyosiphers are gone, there isn't much left in the world to have theries about, with all the science. you can only have theries about hte old theries of the dead people's theries who are long since gone. but one day we'll all be gone. so why bother wasting your time on theries. unless you find some rest in knowing there is nothing more to analyse, no real choices. we're all just clones. we think we're rebelling, but really we're just following our peers. someday someone will stumble upon this, at 1:42 in the morning and think they have just read the words of a genius, and think that they alone have unwound the mystery that is the meaning of life. but then the next morning they'll wake up. and once again they are just a kid. helpless against the forces of this confusing world spinning around them. and then they realize, what all the geniuses and protegies before their time have realized. nobody really does know anything.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

A genius would know the ingredients

This response submitted by joeym on 5/8/06 at 6:52 AM. ( ) 70.152.107.19

of glue, an honor student would have looked it up in the encyclopedia or the internet, but only a total dumbass would spend 16 minutes from 1:42 to 1:56 AM threading a string of BS rather than getting up an assignment. You might have even gone to the worst extreme and ask you mom or granny, mine made glue for us out of ingredients found in the kitchen...I know what they are, but I'm not telling...seek and you will find! Sorry, you won't go into our archives as a philosophical genius!

16 minutes?

This response submitted by Paul B on 5/8/06 at 7:35 AM. ( bears@att.net ) 24.236.222.110

1:42 to 1:56 looks like 14 minutes to me.

You're right Paul B

This response submitted by joeym on 5/8/06 at 7:44 AM. ( ) 70.152.107.19

Oh well, I don't profess to be a genius and I sure wasn't an honor student!

good buy grade 8, hello grade 4

This response submitted by Mr.T on 5/8/06 at 7:46 AM. ( ) 64.31.6.126

Even if Ally happens to pass Geography, she will not pass her English Comp. class. And what's glue got to do with Geography?

Your on the honor roll?

This response submitted by SP on 5/8/06 at 9:38 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.197

with that kind of spelling? Good grief, what happened to our educational system? Total waste of tax dollars in your case.

There's Still Hope For You, Ally...

This response submitted by Old Fart on 5/8/06 at 9:55 AM. ( ) 64.122.57.64

...Although I wouldn't try too much academicly, if I were you. Your lititeracy problems along with your procrastination will rule out much there. While your literacy won't prevent you from becoming a taxidermist, your lack of immagination and resourcefulness will make that a "tough row to hoe", too! I would instead, suggest concentrating on a career in government work. You would appear to be destined for a job, high up in some buracuracy.

for what its worth...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 5/8/06 at 4:06 PM. ( ) 67.138.12.187

Although I never trust the validity of these kinds of posts, she DID say she was tired, thus the typos, and the spelling is typical of MOST kids her age, sadly. By the way, in Canada, they DO spell honour with the "u" in there. Defense is defence, too...eh.

I think

This response submitted by Alex on 5/8/06 at 5:08 PM. ( ) 66.32.122.19

Your failing spelling also ? LOL

uhhhh, Alex?

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 5/8/06 at 11:41 PM. ( ) 67.138.9.14

I hate to tell you this, but YOU spelled "your" wrong! In that sentence, you should've used "You're". You know, as in "you are".

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu