LOUISIANA SHOW A GREAT SUCCESS

Submitted by Brent Craig on 5/8/06 at 4:21 PM. ( amycraig@cox.net ) 208.180.213.8

The Louisiana Taxidermy Competition and Convention was a great success. We had taxidermist in attendance from Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama and Tennessee. Everyone that came to the show had a great time and we ate some wonderful crawfish on Friday night.

We would also like to thank our Judges: Jody Schultz of Mississippi and Ricky Givens of Arkansas. They did a wonderful job and there were no complaints from anyone. Thanks again for a job well done, and we would like to extend a invitation for them to come back next year.

Also a big congratulations go to some well deserved winners. Joe Rousel won Best Of Professional and many other awards with his awesome Woodduck mount.

Lee Duet won Best Of Masters with his awesome King Eider mount. That duck looked real diving for those shells. Great Job Lee!

Cody Bellenger won numerous Blue Ribbons and the prestigious WASCO AWARD. Cody, you never cease to amaze me and the other competitors with your awesome mounts.

And Joe Strange won BEST OF SHOW AND JUDGES CHOICE with his Scarled Cowfish. That was the coolest fish mount that I had ever seen. You are definetly won of the most talented fish taxidermist I have ever seen.

Their were many other winners that I failed to mention. Congratulations to all who participated and won awards a the show.

The auction was a huge success and we would like to thank Jim Ellis for coming with his panel supplies and doing our auctioning. Jim, you are a class act and a true friend.

We would also like to thank the additional suppliers that came and sent Items for our auction. Without you we could not do what we do. Thanks again.

Keep looking at our website - www.lataxidermy.net for upcoming pictures and results from the show.

Thanks also to the Taxidermy net forums for allowing us to present this information to you.

Thanks again,

Brent Craig
LTA Secretary and Board Member

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

thanks brent

This response submitted by joe on 5/9/06 at 1:36 AM. ( strangetax@yahoo.com ) 67.9.52.234

thanks and yes great show this year my best ever its just starting to set in that i won best of show cant wait till next year talk to yall later keep in touch you got my e mail joe strange

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu