Re Stop Rot Deer

Submitted by charles on 5/11/06 at 10:37 PM. ( wv_bowhunter_1@yahoo.com ) 65.246.112.147

Awhile back i posted how i abused a whitetail cape just to see if stop rot worked.Well it mounted up great with no slipage.I was wanting to put a pic on my sight but my old pc went down and my camera wont work on windows xp its a old camera,anyone have any idea why it wont work with xp?It worked great with windows ME.Well back to the deer this cape was sure ready for the garbage before i treated with stop rot,i used stop rot on capes before i freeze them but never really had to save a cape with it,and wasnt for sure that this stop rot was for real or not,but guess what it has made a believer out of me.I hope i get this camera fixed so i can post a pic before the deer leaves my shop.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Should have applied stop rot

This response submitted by Hogger on 5/12/06 at 1:24 AM. ( ) 72.234.131.148

to the pc! LOL!

im not suprised anymore, thanks again to stoprot

This response submitted by paul e on 5/12/06 at 11:13 AM. ( amfpaul@bellsouth.net ) 68.222.53.5

got a elk im doing today
i almost cant believe it
it was a green bed sheet monster with smurf poo thrown in
it came out better after the application then
it started
its like turning back time
just when i thought id seen it all with this stuff i find it doing
something else amazing
hair tight and epidermis in good shape
let me tell you this thing was heading for the toilet fast
wow life is good today

You guys keep your Mad Scientist Hats handy.

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 5/12/06 at 5:51 PM. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 70.104.125.62

You're gonna need 'em, we ain't done yet!

As soon as I can finish it up, I've got some more data on a web page that is going to open up all kinds of new possibilities. I'll announce it as soon as I publish it to the web.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu