Ok who wants 20k and a New Wife

Submitted by Justin on 5/12/06 at 12:13 PM. ( wildwingsstudio@yahoo.com ) 66.188.177.77

Ok guys this is the real deal. I got a email from this guy today looking for a taxidermist family to be on there show Wife Swap on ABC. I have seen the show so I figure its going to be a PETA family vs Taxidermy family(Just my guess). By doing this show each family gets $20,000.00. What they do is take the wife in each family switch them for 10 days and after its done you receive a check. They call it a fascinating social experiment. Any how they do have a few things they are looking for in the family hints the reason I can't do it plus I don't know if I could handle switching my wife for 10 days lol ;) But here is the things they are looking for in the family.

They require that the kid(s) be at least 5 years old.

They would prefer a professional Taxidermist, however, a serious amateur would do (great to have lotsa of stuffed animals around the house).

Any combo of family members will do really, if it's a whole family great- just mom, dad or the kiddies are fine too.

They also require simply a married couple(common law works),

any how if you think you might want to do this show or just contact them just email me and ill give ya ther guys email and phone number.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

This program and many others are SICK.

This response submitted by *** on 5/12/06 at 1:27 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

This show demeans the value of a family and desecrates the marriage vows with the promotion of a wife swap.

It sickens me to see more and more each day of how television shows such as this are readily accepted into our western culture. And this is one of the less offensive programs on the television.

The people that support and participate in such actions offend good people all over the world.

ok, Im IN!

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 5/12/06 at 1:30 PM. ( ) 67.138.8.250

Ill tell ya what, just take my wife, I dont care about the cash. Now is that fair or what?

I got the same email two weeks ago

This response submitted by Evelyn (Superpig) on 5/12/06 at 3:43 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.137

I asked my husband what he thinks about it and he said:" $20,000 ain't enough, 'cause you never know what kind of replacement they are sending." So I guess you won't be seing the Superpig on wife swap anytime soon.

Bill sounds like you'll be perfect for the job.LMAO.

I guess

This response submitted by crittercoroner on 5/12/06 at 4:24 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.137

*** hasn't seen the show, never knew you were allowed to do the new wife. Typical of closed minded individuals who dont even know what the hell they are talking about before spewing their verbal diarhea.

Hey Bill, if you get picked can I be your nutty assistant who's job it is to make your "wife" a living hell?

Yeah but

This response submitted by Andrew on 5/12/06 at 4:29 PM. ( andyswildlifecreations@yahoo.com ) 207.89.210.235

The 20K has to be spent how the "new" wife thinks it should be spent. Not my idea of dealing with someone for 10 days and then have them tell me I have to donate the cash to PETA.

Crittercorner

This response submitted by *** on 5/12/06 at 6:27 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

CritterCorner,

It has nothing to do with "doing the wife." Funny, the concept has gone way over your head. That is why so many people will check their morals at the door for a little cash.

Remember

This response submitted by BG on 5/12/06 at 6:50 PM. ( ) 63.170.184.159

We are all Republicans. We don't have any morals.

LOL BG! That was soooo very gooooood!

This response submitted by *** on 5/12/06 at 6:57 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Your right! I forgot myself for a moment! LMFAO

Your on Bill

This response submitted by William on 5/13/06 at 1:15 AM. ( ) 218.214.25.75

take my wife,,and l"ll give you twenty grand up front- done

Over my head?

This response submitted by crittercoroner on 5/13/06 at 11:00 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.137

Funny, I kninda thought the concept of the show might be about broadening your point of view. You know, seeing how someone else lives, walking in someone elses shoes. Guess that kind of eludes you. Maybe you'd be a good candidate as I believe you may be a little closed minded or as you would probably say, old fashioned.

Since im not offended by this show does that make me a bad person?

Been watching and working with people for many, many...

This response submitted by *** on 5/13/06 at 3:29 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...years. Most good things, been there and done that around the world. Experience and study of humankind? Yes sir! You bet!

crittercoroner,

Please do not take offense. Nothing personal. Most people view things in a way that will allow them to participate. These same people are searching and looking for fulfillment.

You do whatever is in your heart to do. That is your choice. You don't have to justify it before this forum or anywhere else.

What is "right" and what is "wrong" is clear to those that have the "right heart condition" as defined and given by GOD. The rest of the people look for acceptance, guidance and leadership from fellow humans which may be worse off then themselves.

The concepts I speak of are not for everyone. Freedom of will and CHOICE are two of the greatest gifts given to humankind.

People by choice, follow the desire of their hearts. Thus, the lust by men for different woman is evident even when they HIDE the inner and secret desire for something else. Many times, people will confuse the "truth" to turn people for their own selfish desire.

Not all people have the ability to discern the difference between what is WORLDLY and what should be honorable among all people.

I wish you well in your adventure!

Wife Swap...?

This response submitted by Trapper on 5/13/06 at 5:59 PM. ( trapper@wideopenwest.com ) 24.192.36.104

I lost a rather expensive watch doing that once. Thought for sure I'd get it back later. Just goes to show that ya cant trust some people. Wonder if she sold it?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu