New Jersey show next weekend

Submitted by Paul on 5/13/06 at 11:34 AM. ( paulstax2000@yahoo.com ) 68.39.44.95

Registration Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm. Seminars; 2 whitetail mounts by Dave Kerr and Fred Barilla at the same time, worth the addmission already. Richard Krane will mount a brown trout and Mark Van Leuven will do a habitad seminar. Saturday I will mount a wild boar, Rich Christoforo will mount a Mouflon sheep, John Bollman will mount a Bufflehead Drake and George Dante will paint a brown trout.There is enough information here in 2 days that will make your head expload, one of the best lineup of seminars I have seen at a small state show. We have alot to auction off, John Morley has donated one of his EZ stands and sent a couple to sell at a discount. Cabelas has also donated over $250.00 in items as well as taxidermy suppliers. This will be the best the GSTA has put together in seminars, a great overview of all aspects of bird, gamehead, deer and fish a taxidermist will encounter. So lets get the epoxy and paint out and finish those mounts, and remember 4 mounts the fifth one is free. Call or email me for any last minute info, thanks Paul Bacskoczky (732) 251-9120

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu