I think I saw a salmon

Submitted by JL on 5/14/06 at 3:57 PM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.215

swimming up the driveway when I looked outside a few minutes ago. WOW are we getting soaked! Over 7 inches of torrential rains have fallen this week and they say it won't let up 'till the end of the coming week. Am I glad I manufacture insect repellent. Can you imagine the mosquitos and black flies that will hatch when all this water warms up?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.Welcome to New Hampshire land of the free and the bugs...YEEHAAA. Want protection?Go to www.whitemountaininsectrepellent.com and find relief. Have to go dry off now...cyas...JL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Sounds like Michigan

This response submitted by Dawn on 5/14/06 at 5:19 PM. ( ) 216.46.211.38

A week worth of rain here too. And more to come. You know you have too much rain when you look out in the yard and the mallards are swimming around in the nature made pond that now fills in the low spots of what used to be my yard. Hope the kildeer make it to higher ground (lol).

Jean!

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 5/14/06 at 6:57 PM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.109.180.228

Jean get in that boat of your's and head down your drive way and leave the stipped bass alone! LOL! Hey I hear your getting it all this time! Stay dry my freind! I talked to Richard he hasn't floated away as of yet!

Take care my freind!

Rick

Richard

This response submitted by JL on 5/15/06 at 10:23 AM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.243

Richard has nothing to worry about...Olive Oil floats...LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu