Dixie Chicks, Winers!

Submitted by Eagle on 5/14/06 at 10:54 PM. ( ) 161.149.63.110

I always love people, like the Dixie Chicks, that feel the need to express their "free speech" and then wine about the people that won't buy their goods, speaking theirs. It is interesting that people who say they believe in free speech always say that everyone who reacts or decides to NOT support them are mean spirited or vendictive...

It is fine with me if they fail in their business dealings...Oh well, that is free speech.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

If you missed 60 Minutes tonight, you missed a lot

This response submitted by George on 5/14/06 at 11:11 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.66

If you ever had any doubt to what real losers these 3 airhead actually are, you should have watched. They made no bones about never apologizing for what the blonde dork said, but they went on to say that anyone who listened to country music was a redneck and not smart enough to understand what their songs were about. Maimes went on to say that she didn't care what people thought and she really didn't like to be associated with the "traditional country music fans". I've never like country nor bluegrass as I'm a rock&roll reject from the boomer age and she says that in the future they want to break into that market. I'll be waiting in the rare chance that happens.

The little fat assed one

This response submitted by terry on 5/15/06 at 12:15 AM. ( ) 206.157.148.186

Is just making it on the other two girls good looks anyway.

Aside from their

This response submitted by Becky P on 5/15/06 at 9:25 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.66

political views, they lost me when one of them was whining about how she had to worry about her grandparents in a nursing home because of the threats they were recieving. If I had the money that "b" has, there is no way on this earth my grandparents would ever have spent one miserable day in a nursing home. They would have had round the clock care in their own home. They are intitled to their political veiws, as we all are, but that just put the icing on the cake for me. Our radio station here still won't play their crap and that's just fine with me. BP

Lubbock, Texas

This response submitted by Kim Owens on 5/15/06 at 10:05 AM. ( ) 68.110.134.242

The Maines family has very deep roots on the South Plains and is very well-known muscial family. When Natalie mouthed off about our President, our local radio stations refused to play their music and that continues to this day. Their newest song about Lubbock has opened up a new can of worms. The funny thing about it is that Lubbock has disowned Natalie but she keeps claiming us. Her aunt is a anchor on our TV station and it has to be very embarrassing for her as this story has been on the news for the past 2 weeks and she has had to report on how stupid her niece is. Her new song actually says that Lubbock hated Buddy Holly- that's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Oh well, can't we all just get along?

Natalie Maines

This response submitted by Whitey Fisk on 5/15/06 at 11:23 AM. ( ) 4.154.54.126

She is just a reject from every genre of music. If it wasnt for the two good looking ones she would be working at a Laine Bryant store in Nashville. She wants to support free speach, well thats exactly what people are doing by not buying their crappy records. They had to redo an old Fleetwood Mac song, you need to be original. I have always been a late 60's early 70's rock fan. You can beat some Cream, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Peter Frampton, The Who, Boston, or Eric Clapton.

Dang

This response submitted by Whitey Fisk on 5/15/06 at 4:50 PM. ( ) 4.153.244.171

Meant to say, you cant beat some Cream, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Peter Frampton, The Who, Boston, or Eric Clapton

AMEN!

This response submitted by JoeSC on 5/16/06 at 8:13 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.139

I here Ya! nothin like good ole rock an roll.

Just passing through

This response submitted by warren peece on 5/25/06 at 2:32 PM. ( ) 65.23.50.136

I just happened across this site and out of curiosity I decided to take a look and low and behold it looks like I fell into genetic bouilabaisse of moronic yahooism. Good luck to ya all but I guess while your head yahoo of a president is in office things are just dandy.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu