JL in NH

Submitted by Steve Hackett on 5/16/06 at 7:28 AM. ( shsteve@sbcglobal.net ) 69.177.139.37

Hey Jean, I hope all is well, I've been trying to call you but it seems I have the wrong Phone #. Please email me your # so I can give you a call. I was wondering if you have anymore Pine Martins, if so are you heading down to NJ I'll only be there on Friday.
Thanks Steve

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

603-424-4483

This response submitted by JL on 5/16/06 at 10:03 AM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.131

I have to look and see what I have left.DHL screwed up two I sent to Oregon and I have to make good with another one to the guy.This wasn't his fault and I feel responsible to satisfy his order.I will be going to CT and could deliver there if I have any left. Call me.JL

Nuff rain for ya!

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 5/16/06 at 10:07 AM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 70.109.180.228

Jean this is what I went through back in October. I keep seeing your town on the news. I grew up around the Merrimac and this is incredable to see! I hope your well and all the other folks out there in the flood areas. If you need any thi nbg give a shout!

Take good care my freind!

Rick Krane

Boat nearly finished

This response submitted by JL on 5/16/06 at 11:28 AM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.164

Just have a bit more caulking to do and the animals can begin loading up two at a time (except the Italian rabbits).We got 12 inches of rain this week that would be 120 inches of snow if the temperatures were freezing...lol. Lake Winnipesaukee has flooded many of the shoreline properties and they may cancel the Salmon Fishing Derby scheduled for this weekend because the boat launches are flooded.Meanwhile the shop is dry and the work continues. CYAS JL

Thanks Jean

This response submitted by Steve Hackett on 5/16/06 at 12:04 PM. ( shsteve@sbcglobal.net ) 69.177.28.128

Thanks Jean Yep the number in my records is wrong.
If you have any after you take care of the fella in Oregon I'm interested. No rush
I'll give you a call this afternoon.
Stay dry I thought we had alot of rain it's been almost non stop
Gotta go turkey hunting in my duckboat.

Mr. Rick, You might need a rowboat to get down to Jersey this weekend.
Looking forward to seeing your seminar on Friday

JL

This response submitted by Alex on 5/16/06 at 2:21 PM. ( ) 66.32.88.4

I thought I was the one suppose to build teh ark ? LOL

It is raining cats and dogs in South Florida, 5 inches per hour, Just caught a 12 LBS large mouth bass in my back yard LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu