Guns Won THe West

Submitted by William j. Fitzgerald II on 5/19/06 at 5:55 AM. ( bill-fitz@sbcglobal.net ) 67.126.86.27

This country is heading towards Civil Unrest over the immigration issue. Most of the new guest workers want entitlements and do not want to work. The do not ever intend to become American Citizens, to fight and maybe die for this country.
They are ILLEAGLE an should no be here . I worked construction all my life and never saw a joyrneyman carpenter, or plumber. Some could finish concrete pretty good but most were laborers. Don't tell me the gringo does not want any of these jobs.
Let's rise up and be counted folks. Ther is a better way.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

sorry

This response submitted by Mr.T on 5/19/06 at 9:51 AM. ( ) 64.31.6.88

I dont do cement, bale hay, split wood, or rough in houses. I did when younger, but not anymore. Someone has to do that work, if they want to, let them. Just nail them at the border and give them S.S number before they dry off, and make them pay taxes from the first buck they make. Nail gringos that hire them for cash. I myself will pay the higher dollar for fruit and vegitables. Round them all up and make them pay taxes.

I am wth Mr. T.

This response submitted by bjones on 5/19/06 at 12:14 PM. ( ) 40.0.40.10

They also need to learn to Write and speak the english language,oh and spelling might help.

You Mr. T and Bjones just showed your ignorance

This response submitted by Jim W on 5/19/06 at 12:37 PM. ( ) 24.113.81.77

And I will QUOTE: Mr. T
"I don't do cement, bale hay, split wood, or rough in houses. I did when younger, but not anymore. Someone has to do that work, if they want to, let them." end so who is to say that my sons and others sons Wont. They need to that's the problem with youth today they are too dammed lazy to do a day's hard work. The American young expect 100,000 a year do to the fact dads and mothers cover there little butts to much and give, give, give, never making Americans' earn what they have. And the parents that do want there kids to start at the bottom, and learn morals, and earn their way cant. BECAUSE THE JOBS ARE NOT THERE.

Jim W

Tell me Jim W

This response submitted by Mr.T on 5/19/06 at 1:34 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.75

And what do you tell your kids? I bet that you told them to go to collage, get a degree so they can get a real job with good pay and benefits. Don't tell me that you advised them to be farmers and hoe weeds and pick stones out in the sugar beat and navy bean fields for ever did you? I have nothing against farmers, they are the hardest working people on Earth, but even today, the farms are disappearing due to the kids leaving the farms and finding better careers in the city, they see what pops went through and want nothing to do with being in dept. Every American wants a job with free insurance and benefits, I am sure Jim W as a parent wants this for his kids and they wont get that picking veggies, or baling hay.
There is no work in Mexico, it takes a Mexican 4 to 5 years to get a card to get here, that is why they walk here, a low paying money job is better than no money, and as long as Jim W tells his kids to shoot for the better jobs, they wont lift a finger or humble them selves to the below minimum wage jobs that the Mexicans scoop up. And as long as farmers in California and Texas pay the help the sweatshop wages, Jim W's kids wont work for those wages. Build a wall with gates, tag the Mexicans as soon as they go through IF they can speak English, and make them pay taxes

The illegals have turned these jobs to below min wage.

This response submitted by JJ Turner on 5/19/06 at 6:04 PM. ( ) 71.227.203.8

Why would this man want his kids or anybody to work for under min wage. When you can employ three wetbacks for the price of one american that turns the employment prospects on that industry to crap.Up in the NW Landscapers,sheetrockers,tapers,turned these jobs to crap.As a Union Bricklayer in the Seattle area I get a $42.75 an hour package. wich actually puts me lower middle class. Go to Texas or any other Mex infested or right to work state and $20.00 an hour is a good wage.This be glad at what you have attitude is totally unacceptable.If you want yourself or your industry what ever that may be to ever prosper.YOU MUST FIGHT and fight hard.

were you all brought up racist and ignorant?

This response submitted by embri on 5/19/06 at 8:50 PM. ( ) 82.112.131.100

For a country whos wealth was amounted through slave labour and manipulation, to critizise hard working people, who many, have left family to support them, in a country too stupid, rich and selfish to do a hard days work is wholeheartedly intolerant. Whatever religious or moral background you come from obviously is not shown in your convictions

WOW THATS A LIBERAL COP OUT IF I EVER SAW ONE

This response submitted by Jim W on 5/20/06 at 4:25 AM. ( ) 24.113.81.77

Embri:
Why is it always raciest if I don't want illegal's here? I don't care if your Mexican or Korean. If you're here in this country illegal, then you should be sent back. We have people living on the streets that would work, but most of you wouldn't hire them because they are there, in the streets. People like you say they have the right to come here and take those jobs. WHY? When in reality its people like you, who are tearing this country down to what it is. Don't spank your kids, let them run your house, tell you what to do, quit school if it's to hard, And mooch off every one else you can. So I guess your right in a way, I am a little prejudice I cant stand people like your self. You know when you pull your head out it will make a popping noise DON'T panic and the light will be bright.

Mr T, no I tell my son to work his ass off and earn every thing he gets and respect what he's earned. If he wants to only live in a low income bracket do just enough to get by. Its up to him to make what he can and to stand for what is right and fight to keep his rights. And he will be working a roofing job this summer. Why? Because I said so. He will learn what hard work is. He cleans the house, and works in the shop with me. He has a great deal of respect for hard working guys and gals but if gun control was to go in effect what would you and I do for a living?
I know I can farm and punch cattle but not if there isn't the place for even the experienced. And my son if some thing was to happen will be able to go into a low-end job to keep off the street too. Why? He has the willingness and experience to do so.

not guns, barb wire won the w...

This response submitted by Bruce on 5/21/06 at 10:37 AM. ( st ) 216.46.213.56

Sorry William, Guns may have reinforced the point, but wire is what really won the west.And that would help todays problem . Good fences make good neighbors ?with a little reinforcement, and our fearless leader, this problem will be resolved.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu