PA TAXIDERMISTS--HB 1528 UPDATE

Submitted by Paul Czarnecki on 5/20/06 at 12:19 PM. ( ) 66.211.216.24

On Wednesday of this week Dan Snyder and I met with Senator John Pippy--Chairman of the Senate Game and Fish Committee. We presented Senator Pippy with all of the information on HB1528 and expressed an urgent need to get this legislation passed. Your PGC taxidermy permits are due July 1--if we do not get this passed before then you will pay the PGC another $100 for a permit. If it is not passed by September the PGC will hold another taxidermy exam where the application fee is $300.

It is up to you--the taxidermists of PA, professional, amateur and hobbiest--to get this legislation passed. I can talk to Senator Pippy all I want but I am only ONE VOTE! Politicians are all about votes. The more noise made about a matter the more it will get noticed.

I don't want to play "hardball" here but if HB1528 "dies in committee" it will be because of the apathy of the taxidermists and aspiring taxidermists of PA. Don't sit on your laurels thinking the PTA will do this for you. To get HB1528 into law it is going to take a LOT of phone calls from concerned voters LIKE YOU!

Call Senator Pippy and call YOUR Senator from YOUR District and ask them to support HB1528 and move the Bill as quickly as possible. It is YOUR future we're talking about here.

Paul Czarnecki
PTA President
www.pataxidermy.com

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Sen. John Pippy

This response submitted by Paul C on 5/20/06 at 12:29 PM. ( ) 66.211.216.24

I'll even give you the number to call!

Sen John Pippy

(717) 787-5839

Let it Die!

This response submitted by Don Houser on 5/21/06 at 8:47 AM. ( ) 24.152.229.62

I'd rather see it die. Paying the PA Game Commision a $100 a year is better than having a bunch of half a#* taxidermists hanging out a shingle.

Thanks Paul

This response submitted by joey font on 5/21/06 at 10:45 AM. ( ) 67.140.59.220

Just want to thank you Paul, and everyone else involved in putting together this bill. I will be calling in support of the bill as will all my associates. It is difficult for me to see any rational reason not to support this bill. Thanks again.

Don, I have a question for you

This response submitted by George on 5/21/06 at 6:39 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.130

Did you ever think that when many people think about "half assed taxidermists", your name immediately came to mind? Nope, never seen our work, don't need to. I know people and that's how they are. The rest of the US is waiting for Paul and Dan to succeed in allowing Pennsylvania taxidermists to join the ranks of the vast majority of other states.

Pual,I made the phone call

This response submitted by Jesse W. on 5/22/06 at 1:43 PM. ( ) 67.140.47.121

Paul and Dan. Thanks for your time with the senator. I made the call to his office and gave my comments. Thanks again. J.W.

DON HOUSER

This response submitted by DENNIS on 5/22/06 at 2:36 PM. ( ) 24.3.236.251

DON YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE TAXIDERMIST YOU REFERED TO IN YOUR PRINT BECAUSE IF YOU WERE ANY GOOD YOU WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT THE TYPE OF TAXIDERMIST YOU REFERED TO IN YOUR POST. SOMETIMES ITS BEST TO BE QUIET

PAUL

This response submitted by CONCERNED on 5/24/06 at 12:10 AM. ( ) 71.2.191.63

JUST SO YOU KNOW PAUL I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT I HAVE NO CLUE WHO HE EVEN IS JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MAY YOUR MIND BE AT EASE

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu