Thanks to all

Submitted by Deer4ager on 5/20/06 at 4:29 PM. ( deer4ager@atypicaltaxidermy.com ) 66.226.57.9

That attended the Surry Mini Course (formerly Piedmont) we had a great turn out. I know I learned something in every session. Hope to have you all back next year, and bring your friends.

Jimmy

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Here, Here

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 5/20/06 at 7:41 PM. ( ) 204.116.125.11

It was a great turnout and great mini course all around. I would like to thank Ken Edwards for being there, I really enjoyed the talk. Man the seminars were great, learned a ton. Thanks to you too Jimmy for helping out and I'll get together with you later, I'd say thanks to Teddy to but he tried to sell my stuff while I wasn't looking! And to THE SMART A$$, those footsteps are toooo big to fill.

Had a great time!

This response submitted by Sharon on 5/20/06 at 8:47 PM. ( powellrsr@yahoo.com ) 65.184.83.235

What a great weekend. I met so many new interesting people who share in my interest and got to put some faces with some I have talked with here. The classes were so informative, not to mention, inspiring. I will surely be there next year!
Sharon

What a rush!

This response submitted by TeddyS on 5/20/06 at 9:39 PM. ( ) 71.76.196.203

Great time was had! Im give out and taking a day or two off! And to Greg...Don't never leave anything sitting around me...I like that green stuff! lol...

Had great time and hope everyone makes it back next year. Keep in touch Greg...
Jimmy...Awe heck, your skunk stunk ...hahaha! And dont clip those toe nails!

Oops...

This response submitted by Greg Waite on 5/21/06 at 5:49 PM. ( bgwaite@lexcominc.net ) 204.116.125.11

Congratulations Sharon! Aren't you glad your husband made you take that duck?!

Yea, almost my Oops!

This response submitted by Sharon on 5/21/06 at 8:29 PM. ( ) 65.184.83.235

He insisted that I take that Mallard (my first duck) so much so, that he turned around and came back home to get it. I never thought it was good enough to enter into a competition. I kept comming up with excuses as to why I didn't have time to enter it on Thursday. Friday morning he made sure we were there in time to get it entered before the deadline. I was so worried that I would be embarrassed to see that I didn't place. You have no idea how excited I was when I walked in and saw that blue ribbon hanging from his foot. It was all I could do to keep from jumping up and down and screaming. I'm sure my husband was glad that I didn't. I'm so greatful for all the encouragement I got this weekend. AND, thank you to my husband for insisting that I take that Mallard. I can't wait for the show in August.
Sharon

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu