Jersey to Conn

Submitted by crittercoroner on 5/22/06 at 4:02 PM. ( ) 152.163.101.13

Just looking forward to getting up to the NEAT show in a few weeks. Thanks to the gang for supporting us again this year.

I'll be debuting my new line of inflatable deer forms as well as my new fish preservative fresh from the Meadowlands. Just soak it for a few minutes and your done. No need to skin or anything, it's presesrved forever. Hope Bruce doesn't mind a little competition.

As for mounts, just finishing up with my latest diarama. A recreation alosaurus taking on a freshly unearthed wooly mastadon. Sure did use alot of EZ-100, but what stretch. Form was hand wrapped excelcior over a coat hanger armature. Flying from the pine trees on this Saharan oasis scene is a flock of kiwi's. I got a school of anchovies(preserved in my new product) lurking off shore waiting for any errant scraps to be washed out by the tide. Also tucked away amidst the boulders are a few other critters. A gaboon viper sucking down a reese's makack, a mongoose overtaking an anaconda, and a flock of vampire bats feeding on sleeping dingo. I can just see the pile of awards and ribbons on this one. Hell, with all the prize monies and other prizes I may even by a round or two at the bar.

Well, gotta go and load the trailer. Recently sold the electric miniature model of the bigfoot monster truck for a pair of corsican rams. Along with the new transmition I'm installing on the red ranger wagon and I'll have a towing machine mathed by noone. Sand paper on a stick for poking rear ends, that really get's em going. The squirt gun filled with turpintine is like nitrous oxide. Should make the trip from here in about 6 minutes or so.

See ya's there

Dave

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

You're in the wrong business!

This response submitted by Fred Barilla on 5/23/06 at 8:55 AM. ( deerbear13@optonline.net ) 66.238.204.50

Dave, you either need to come up with a stand-up routine or stop using so much bondo on your whitetails! Nice job on your deer this weekend. It was a pleasure doing the seminar beside you, but i can't seem to figure out what happened to all my hide paste? LOL.

Well

This response submitted by crittercoroner on 5/23/06 at 9:20 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.69

I kinda thought I could have repapered the entire first floor of the hotel with as much as you used on the face alone. As far as my whitetail, all I can say is that you can train a monkey to do anything. Just wish these damned aurangutangs I got tied up in the garage would pick it up a little faster. They're eating us out of house and home with all those damned banana's and definitely do not like all the venison we cook here. That, and one of my idiot buddies tought them the "right turn Clyde" trick. Maybe I shoulda went with those mountain gorilla's I saw for sale on E-bay, they at least look a little smarter.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu