Someone near Amana Iowa

Submitted by mike on 5/25/06 at 5:35 PM. ( earnhardtgw3@aol.com ) 64.12.117.13

Anyone out there near Amana Iowa or deal with Tom Sexton. I have several sets of antlers at his studio and I have tried to contact him for the last few months with no luck. I am not worried about him ripping me off because he won't do that, but worried that something is wrong him or his family. If anyone has heard of anything please email me.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Just talked to him

This response submitted by Shannon on 5/25/06 at 9:15 PM. ( ) 12.214.12.67

last week. As far as I know he's alright. He does all of my antler repair also, he's a very talented man. It's probably just his workload, as everytime I've been around him he is always busy.

Antlers

This response submitted by mike on 5/25/06 at 9:56 PM. ( earnhardtgw3@aol.com ) 152.163.101.12

Tom has done my antler repair for years and I have never been disappointed. We have had many sets repaired and reconstructed by him and there is none better. I was getting concerned when I could not reach him by phone these past few months, I have no worries about my antlers just him and his family. Glad everything is ok and I will just wait to hear from him.

He is swamped

This response submitted by Alex on 5/25/06 at 11:36 PM. ( ) 66.32.88.4

With work, be patient

Alex

This response submitted by mike on 5/26/06 at 9:20 AM. ( earnhardtwgw3@aol.com ) 152.163.101.12

I have been patient for 16 months on the sets that are there now, trust me I am patient. Like I said I am not worried about my antlers, I have waited two years before with no worries. I have some B&C sheds that are chewed and I need to get them to him for repair but I will not ship unless I talk to him first.

just talked to him as well

This response submitted by bw on 5/27/06 at 7:43 PM. ( ) 65.114.92.137

he has a brand new baby.

dont know if you left any messages on his phone. he frequently lets the machine get the phone for him and returns calls at his leisure. I have talked with him a handful of times and he has never picked up. But often he will call back in less than 30 minutes.

But i dont think anything is wrong with him. Just a little overwhelmed.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu