PATRICK JENSEN WHERE ARE MY COONS?

Submitted by R. L. DILWORTH on 5/26/06 at 5:08 PM. ( ) 72.145.82.149

> Subject: Re: coons
> >
> > They are yours if you still want them.$35 total. I take check or money order. Checks held until they clear the bank and money order payments ship on following Monday using usps 2 day priority
> > My address is
> > Patrick Jensen
> > 113 Parker Court
> > Missoula, MT
> > 59801
> > Phone 406-544-5717

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Why don't you try calling him

This response submitted by Jim F. on 5/26/06 at 5:23 PM. ( jim@taxidermy-art.com ) 209.62.166.174

I bought 2 Coyotes from him and got them exactly when promised.
There could be a hundred reasons why you haven't received them.
I recommend calling him before defaming him here.

Jim F.

ps: I realize you haven't said anything negative yet, but just by posting the way you did makes it seem that way.

JIM f

This response submitted by ME on 5/26/06 at 7:59 PM. ( ) 72.145.82.149

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I CALL HIM ON THE PHONE LAST WEEK. HE POSTED COONS FOR SALE HERE ON THIS SITE. I SENT HIM A CHECK FOR $35.00 BACK IN MARCH 2006 FOR THE COONS. MY CHECK WAS CASHED. COONS WERE NEVER SENT. AFTER MY PHONE CALL I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE SENT " OVERNIGHT " TO ME.. I STILL DO NOT HAVE ANY THING FROM HIM. I AM NOT DEFAMING HIM NORE YOU. I AM JUST ASKING A QUESTION...

JIM f

This response submitted by ME on 5/26/06 at 8:01 PM. ( ) 72.145.82.149

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I CALL HIM ON THE PHONE LAST WEEK. HE POSTED COONS FOR SALE HERE ON THIS SITE. I SENT HIM A CHECK FOR $35.00 BACK IN MARCH 2006 FOR THE COONS. MY CHECK WAS CASHED. COONS WERE NEVER SENT. AFTER MY PHONE CALL I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE SENT " OVERNIGHT " TO ME.. I STILL DO NOT HAVE ANY THING FROM HIM. I AM NOT DEFAMING HIM NORE YOU. I AM JUST ASKING A QUESTION...

Well Well Well

This response submitted by Whitey Fisk on 5/26/06 at 10:37 PM. ( ) 4.153.240.33

I wouldnt buy anything off here if they were giving it away, a man's word doesnt mean anything these days and on here that is all you have to go on. They should take the "For Sale" and "Wanted" categories off here all there for good is screwing people because people wont use them honestly. This guy knew what he was doing.

bought and sold

This response submitted by mike on 5/26/06 at 11:03 PM. ( earnhardtgw3@aol.com ) 205.188.116.7

I've bought and sold on here for a few years now and I have had a few A-holes full of hot air but when someone has told me payment was sent, I got it as promised. I think the For Sale and wanted pages are a great thing to have, but it would be nice to have a registration to keep guys from ripping off others. All other free sites I sell on you have to register.

PJ

This response submitted by mrdux on 5/26/06 at 11:19 PM. ( mrdux@refugemail.com ) 70.157.101.204

I recently put a wanted ad on here for a tanned badger. I got several replies but Patrick had what I was looking for at a good price. The transaction went flawless and I am very happy with the badger. I put good feedback on here for him. I'm sorry you are having problems but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Patrick again.

I bought...

This response submitted by Ken on 5/27/06 at 8:55 AM. ( auplant@ustconline.net ) 12.37.199.22

3 fox from him, and everything went very well. in fact, they got here a day before he said they would. all in excellent shape and as described.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu