WASCO does it again!

Submitted by Dan Hudzik on 5/26/06 at 8:42 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

I placed an order Wednesday and received it today (Friday). Fantastic service all the way to Illinois. Thanks WASCO! Dan Hudzik

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Thats Great!

This response submitted by EJ on 5/26/06 at 9:49 PM. ( ) 12.33.96.190

I called Rick Carter Tuesday to ask him a about some casting referances and haven't heard from him yet (Friday)? Sorry Dan just needed to vent.

EJ

This response submitted by Rick Carter on 5/27/06 at 8:19 AM. ( ) 64.12.114.38

Sorry I never called you back. I don't recall any messages about it so I guess I blew it. I answer a very large number of calls daily (and subsequently accomplish very little on my sculptures)and I am a LONG way from perfect. It's no surprise I occaisionally drop the ball. It's Saturday morning now and WASCO is closed Monday. I don't have your phone number so You will have to call me Tuesday. Maybe if you ask your question on the forums you will get a faster answer. Thanks for pointing out my rude behavior to all of the taxidermists who frequent this site.

Rick you know I love you

This response submitted by George on 5/27/06 at 8:59 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.13

So why didn't you tell him the truth? LMAO

Each of us has our own "priority" and we often assume that our priority should be made one by those we ask for help. Every time I think of this, I recall a poster I once saw on a service desk. It was under a sheet of plexiglas so the customers couldn't see it from the counter, but it was a picture of the classic Sylvester the cat with one arm pointing and that goofy, tongue out cat. Underneath were these words: "Would you be terribly upset if I asked you to take your silly-assed problem to someone else."

Knowing Rick Carter, I can just see that thought flashing through his brain as he gives the nice, polite apology. God bless the polite people of this world.

Hey EJ

This response submitted by sims on 5/27/06 at 4:51 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.13

You are a magnificent [expletive deleted]. What nerve! You call a business on a FREE 800 phone. You ask them to educate you over the phone for FREE. and then you come to their own FREE website to bitch because they didn't drop everything and answer you immediatly. What would you do if you had to call a 900 number and PAY for information. You don't need to "just vent". You need to grow up. I bet you pitched a damn fit every time your mom passed a toy store. She should have stopped the car and beat your ass. THAT would have been great.

sims!

This response submitted by marty on 5/27/06 at 5:33 PM. ( ) 24.15.109.214

is this George's alter ego? You go boy!

Light WORK!

This response submitted by Five-O (Dan Catlin) on 5/27/06 at 8:28 PM. ( catlinhome@hotmail.com ) 68.188.226.162

Rick, As ussual you are a professional. EJ is a bit of an idiot for doing that to you. I met you at the Michigan show and was very impressed with your willingness to help others. Thanks for helping me. By the way Rick, I can take care of your light work (EJ) and I'd be willing to meet him half way...:)

No problem Rick,

This response submitted by EJ on 5/28/06 at 5:53 AM. ( ) 38.119.116.86

I understand you're a busy guy and your apology isn't necessary. Now George's turn; Good post! 100% true! I was getting ready to start buying some molding and casting supplies. Being "NEW) to this area of taxidermy and not knowing exactly what I needed to get started. I attempted to contact the R&D guy of the company I was going to purchase the supplies from and Yes, I got a little aggravated. That happens from time to time? As for the rest of peanut gallery (post between George's and mine), The only thing that comes to mind is "ANT YOU STUPID)! Normally, I would set here peck out a better comeback but its only 5am and I really don't thank any of you are worth it.

O'yeah, almost forgot (starting to wake up)
Five-O (Dan Catlin), I don't know you, and you probably don't me? But you sound like a real winner. I was REALLY IMPRESSED with your ignorant dripple.
Have a good Sunday, EJ

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu