N.T.A. post cards and letters

Submitted by David Luke on 5/31/06 at 11:24 PM. ( ) 152.163.101.13

I have to say, that after reading the recent sets of paperwork sent out by the N.T.A. (Obviously, it was sent out by the N.T.A., just follow the trail to who or whom it benefits), it is quite apparent that these statements, whether "tongue and cheek" or pointed, are meant to be damaging, mean spirited, malicious and simply wrong. It's wrong to attempt this form of damage to individuals, whether guilty or not, it's simply wrong. Didn't you have a grandmother that washed your mouth out with soap for such actions? If the writers of this vile attempt at defamation spent one-tenth of their time attempting to make the N.T.A. the stellar organization it CAN become, instead of wasting their time digging in trash-heaps of hatred to find false pillars to stand upon, well, maybe, just maybe, the malcontents within the N.T.A. could see YOUR personal strength, and possibly, just possibly, grab that ray of light and grow and expand with it,,you cannot shine the light of knowledge upon your own path, without lighting the path of others, and, climbing difficult paths doesn't create character, it REVEALS it. Flaws, hell, we all have flaws, I have plenty. Perfect? Not a chance, but, I watch what three of these men you spit on have done in their lives, what they have given to the taxidermy community, in education, teaching and return commitment, and I'll stand by them any day. If you think you added strength to your position with this farce, your very, very mistaken! Perhaps, while all of you "men" that were involved in this scheme are digging in that "trash-heap of hatred", see if you can't find a broken mirror, and tell me, gentlemen, who do you see in that broken glass?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Concerned

This response submitted by Brad Jones on 6/1/06 at 7:59 AM. ( ) 40.0.40.10

I am concerned that all this bickering will do nothing but damage the NTA. I am a new Life Member and frankly I am unsure if I did the right thing at this point. I hope that this does not damage the NTA, as I have seen the IGT ruined by this same mentality. The IGT was a show damaged by verbal attacks and it created a mess. People quit attending the shows and without the people a orginization is nothing.
Dave well put, people need to vote the way they see fit, without slanderous accusation (True or False). I do not personally know any of the people running, so I am unsure who to vote for. It would be nice to know what people have done for the industry instead of what they have done in there personal lives.

Also

This response submitted by Brad Jones on 6/1/06 at 8:14 AM. ( Broadhead3@aol.com ) 40.0.40.10

How many people out there have received an invitation From the National Shooting Sports Foundation to fill out there survey. All this industry needs is another orginization trying to capitalize on the Taxidermy Industry. I filled out the Survey and left allot of the questions blank as I felt it was none of there business, because they do nothing to tell you how this survey will help the industry and the people that make there livings from it. Supply companies need to review this survey as there are allot of question about your business in the survey. If you did not receive the survey let me know and I will post the web address.

What does this have to do with the NTA. I think when this orginization see's what is going on here they will sit back and see a oppertunity to step in and capitalize on this indusries stupidity.
They are wanting to have there own Taxidermy Compition in Florida in January of 2007. If you are not faw

My spelling sucks.

This response submitted by Brad on 6/1/06 at 8:17 AM. ( ) 40.0.40.10

I can adnmit it.

National Shooting Sports Foundation

This response submitted by Craig on 6/1/06 at 8:47 AM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

The NSSF ranks right up there as one of the most progun, prohunting groups out there today trying to protect your rights and the rights of others in this area and that in turn helps insure taxidermists have animals to mount in the future. I haven't seen the survey but they are on our side, Brad.

If You Want To Take The Survey...

This response submitted by Old Fart on 6/1/06 at 10:14 AM. ( ) 64.122.137.6

...Here's the link to it.

www.nssf/survey/2006Survey

Thanks Craig

This response submitted by Brad on 6/1/06 at 1:22 PM. ( ) 40.0.40.10

I did not mean to sound negative towards NSSF I know they mean well and are on our side. Just take a minute and look at the Survey. Old Fart thanks for posting the web address, I did not have it handy at the time I posted my comments. What does everyone think of the questions asked on the survey?

The questions

This response submitted by Bill @Hog Heaven on 6/1/06 at 6:17 PM. ( ) 24.59.215.89

were valid questions in my opinion, but Im not a conspiracy theorist.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu