Happy 4th!

Submitted by Rick Krane on 7/4/06 at 9:05 AM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 71.255.128.254

Enjoy the day with family or just by your self but be safe and have a great day!

God Bless!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

And make sure you buy lots of fireworks

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/4/06 at 11:33 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

to make the profits of communist China bigger and bigger while putting another nail in the coffin of our great country. After all China owns more and more of our debt.

Cecil...

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 7/5/06 at 6:18 AM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 71.255.143.17

The post was in the spririt to wish families and freinds a nice day off and a safe andf happy 4th. How or why you thought it was agreat oppertunity to make this a politcal thing is beyond me? If you want to take a post like this and make it politcal write one in the current section or make your own post? I never Cecil coment of your freedoms to paot or be politcal but hey may freind takae a day off and enjoy your life abit more. Go fishing!

Rick

I just find it ironic Richard

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 7/5/06 at 7:01 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.17

That folks in my neighborhood and all over the country are going bonkers buying and celebrating with fireworks when 98 percent of them come from a communist country that uses child labor to produce them. And it's no secret China is ramping up their military machine that will very soon rival ours with profits they make off of us and may even threaten our freedom.

Keep in mind China could shut down the little idiot midget in North Korea anytime they want to but does nothing.

I too am proud of my country and even had an ancestor that fought in the reveloutionary war but this clouds my celebration.

I just think it's something important to keep in mind. I guess a reality check can be painful. I make no apologies for that.

Ok Cecil...

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 7/5/06 at 8:07 AM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 71.255.159.212

I know you to be as pretty smart fellow so I'm not going to repete my point. would only ask if you want to have a polital comentry to me wishing families and freinds a nice day off and to have a safe day enjoying our independence ( as the forth of July offten is done) seeing how we live in such a place were we have the freedoms to do so. You too can wish me and others well and hope that everyone had a nice day too. LOL! Oh Cecil! LOL!

Your Friend
Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu