If you could please help me out with the following poll.
If you send me an email titled "Poll) I will forward you a few whitetail deer reference pictures. Thanks!
1. What would you expect to pay to have a deer cape dry or wet tanned?
2. What would be a "good) turn around time for a tanned cape?
3. Would you choose a tannery that offers to repair shaving holes at no charge?
4. How far are you willing to ship a cape for a high quality tan?
5. Would you consider a tannery that would send you hide samples of there tan at no charge?
Thanks for your time!
Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu
2. 60-90 days.
3. No, I want a tannery that doesn't put holes in my capes.
4. Anywhere in the lower 48.
5. No need, you only get a good feel for them after rehydrating. Then you can guage the stretch and their shaving expertise on delicate areas like the face.