NTA convention

Submitted by Harry Paulson on 7/14/06 at 11:07 AM. ( Taxidermy sxhool@juno.com ) 63.17.1.191

Leaving for Billimgs NTA comvention Monday. I am driving. Is anyone interested in sharing gas for the trip east. I know its late but if interested give me a call. 253-796-0878

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hey Harry

This response submitted by Dawn on 7/14/06 at 1:00 PM. ( ) 216.46.208.235

How much fun would that be to ride to Montana with you (lol)?

Anyone riding with you would be lucky to have such a wealth of taxidermy experience to ride along with. This would be a great opportunity for someone to share expenses and have so much time to pick your brain in the process. I was fortunate enough to spend 10 weeks with you in class and the lessons I learned have been instrumental in my taxidermy business.

Scott and I still talk about the time spent in your school and we remember it so fondly. You are a great instructor - and anyone who has the opportunity to work with you is very fortunate.

You drive safely Harry - sorry we won't be making it this year. Maybe next year.

Stay safe - have fun and give my regards to everyone I know there. (smile)

Harry, Ill go with ya!

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 7/15/06 at 1:15 AM. ( ) 67.138.12.148

Will you swing around and get me? Hey, have fun and stay safe!

Now there is a ride I can picture

This response submitted by Dawn on 7/15/06 at 8:31 AM. ( ) 216.46.209.79

Harry & Bill on a road trip - Heck if you are going to swing around and get Bill jump next door and pick me up too. I would pay anything for this show. (lol)

No Way Dawn!

This response submitted by John Janelli on 7/15/06 at 2:23 PM. ( ) 205.188.117.8

If you think Harry is going to 'swing' by to pick up Billy and now you without doing a driveby in NJ for me to thumb a ride to Billings, I'll simply be crushed if he doesn't...Espeacilly since I'm the one who has the latest NTA/IRS report to travel with! Only members are entitled to this as I took it upon myself to conduct but shhh...it's a secret!

Wish I could

This response submitted by Harry Paulson on 7/16/06 at 1:16 AM. ( Taxidermyschool@juno.com ) 63.17.45.223

Dawn, Bill, and John,
Sure would be nice to travel and visit with all of you if at all possible. Hoping we may do it in the future sometime.
Thanks for the offer.

Harry

nobody said they would chip in on gas

This response submitted by Mr.T on 7/16/06 at 11:07 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.96

sounds like my friends, they want to go, but on my gas. :-)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu