Submitted by Mike H on 7/19/06 at 7:52 PM. ( huey' )

I live in Pa. and can't find a insurance comp. that will cover my shop.If you live i Pa. and know someone please help.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Join the NTA

This response submitted by * on 7/19/06 at 8:03 PM. ( )

Problem solved. You'll have access to insurance coverage.

coastal plains

This response submitted by dan on 7/19/06 at 9:22 PM. ( )

Coastal plaind insurance has a policy through zurich that is available to NTA members, It is a great policy!
It has everything you need and some.

Mike call...

This response submitted by Michelle B on 7/19/06 at 11:13 PM. ( )

Tom Mitchell at Pennsurance 610-987-0450. He can fix ya right up. He is our PTA treasurer and also an insurance agent that specializes in covering taxidermists. Also a terrific person.
Hope that helps Mike.


This response submitted by Carl on 7/20/06 at 3:10 PM. ( )

Try a local Independent Insurance Agent in your local town. I went through mine and got a policy through Zurich which was customized for my business and building - all at a cheaper rate.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu