Thank you MTA / NTA

Submitted by Steve Faechner on 7/24/06 at 6:58 PM. ( bpfd@taxidermyart.net ) 216.220.1.202

I would like to say Hats off to the Montana members, President Dale Manning and board members. Today I have had many calls from not only members that attended the NTA in Billings, but also NTA board members and suppliers that have stated that whenever and where ever they need help the Montana members were there to help at all hours of the day and night. THANK YOU to all of you.
I would also like to thank the rest of the NTA members for all of their support and help when it was needed, and even when it was not needed their would be someone to help.

On another note, sad as it may be, people do have lives outside of taxidermy.(lol) Brenda Duvall, and Danny Owens had to leave early and drove all night to make it home for other duties. They did their jobs above and beyond the call of duty and i have spoke to both of them and they are home safe and sound. Thanks to them and the rest of the NTA board for their hard work. The NTA Billings show was something to be proud of.
Thank you to all!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Actually, Steve

This response submitted by Kim Owens on 7/25/06 at 11:39 AM. ( ) 68.110.134.242

Danny and I did not drive all night, but Manny did. We stopped in Ratan, NM after 800 miles and got home yesterday afternoon. I think all went well at the show and I was really happy for you when Bill said the supposed fight that the letter talked about never happened. I guess that proves that just because something is written or said does not make it true.

Kim, I thought you made me a promise?

This response submitted by George on 7/25/06 at 6:34 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.7

Did you forget already? I didn't. History should be used as a lesson book only and not a continuation of tomorrow. Today is all we can work on with the hope tomorrow will be better. If all the bloodletting that's taken place this last year isn't stopped immediately, we all lose. SOMEONE has to start trying to work things out to the satisfaction of the MEMBERSHIP. Why not us and why not today?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu