Thanks NTA for the hearing loss.

Submitted by RJ Simington on 7/28/06 at 10:07 PM. ( animalartsnw@charter.net ) 66.190.240.176

this occured when I called my daughter Terin on the phone from Billings in the middle of the awards banquet & informed her that she won 3 awards, Horison Youth, Peoples Choice Youth & SCI Youth award.
My ears are still ringing.

I just want to thank you guys for making it possible to include our youth in such a great oppertunity.
So many times we have to tell our youngsters that they are not old enough or not up for the challenge.
This gives them something to strive for ( & to show dad up).

She is already thinking she wants to mount something better for next year.

NTA, You guys did good.

God bless

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

RJ

This response submitted by Richard C on 7/28/06 at 11:22 PM. ( ) 4.156.243.46

Congratulations to Terin. You do know she has a great teacher.

RJ

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 7/29/06 at 12:55 AM. ( ) 207.200.116.70

Do you really charge her for lessons lol JUST KIDDING. She did great and you've done great. California claims you and her too you know. You've been a loyal member for a long time. Much congrats to Terin
Tony

R.J., It's YOU who deserves thanks

This response submitted by George on 7/29/06 at 9:19 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.117.8

I recall those years when the NTA was not one of your fondest thoughts, but anyone who's met you see's you're a man of passion. When you joined, it wasn't from a "sit back and watch" position. During the shows, I get a chance to see people at their absolute best (and sometimes their worst), but in you I saw someone who gives as much as he gets. At this show, you went far and above what anyone would expect of a "newer" member and you were ALWAYS there to help and to offer advice when needed. When you could, and probably should have, cancelled your seminar, you just doubled it up and provided an excellent show for those who attended. It's little wonder you looked so tired Saturday night. Thank you again and congratulations to that wonderful and talented daughter.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu