Learned more here in 2 weeks!

Submitted by Paul Coenen on 10/16/1998. ( p_coenen@mail.phillips.k12.wi.us )

I learned more here in the last two weeks of communicating with folks that I have in years! Thanks a bunch. I'm going to school next summer and trying to gain as much knowledge as possible before I go and it's amazing how much you folks have taken the guess work out of some of the problems I was having. As they say...YOU DA MAN!!!!...AND WOMEN TOO!!! Thanks Again, Paul

Return to Category Menu

You're just scratching the tip of the iceberg!

This response submitted by Jerry "Too Hot" Stringer on 10/17/1998. ( jds@vvm.com )

Paul, I think you'll agree that this forum is as handy as a handle on a toilet! But if you think this is fun and informative, start going to taxidermy conventions. The seminars, the competition, the fellowship - it just can't be beat! Besides, you get to run around with a set off antlers on your head! Jerry

Thanks Paul!!

This response submitted by Bob Coughlin on 10/17/1998. ( bobswildlife@webtv.net )

Paul, Its letters like you wrote that make writing on the forum worth the time!!!! Sometimes you wonder if some of this info is really getting through.Well ,I guess it is.I know we sometimes get out of hand in here,but it sure keeps things lively.And hopefully you'll even find info in or arguments,I know I do.Well, thanks again for your letter. Bob C.

Many Thanks

This response submitted by John Bellucci on 10/18/1998. ( ArtistExpr@aol.com )

Many thanks for the kind words. From the personal e-mail responses I've gotten, I know for a fact the information recieved by the participents of these forums has changed many opinions, and educated many who recieved either poor or incorrect information elsewhere. I'll not name names, but I know that this has become a great place to learn. Even though the opinions can vary from time to time, the answers given here are proven industry standards - especially in the tanning category. There is a real concensus in that one. It really is a great feeling to know you can make a difference in someones' life. Again, many thanks to all those who have become a part of the taxidermy forums.

careful with that iceberg jerry

This response submitted by deer woman on 10/20/1998. ( )

you said" iceberg" ! ha ha ha ha DON"T HIT IT! YOU MIGHT SINK!

AAARGH!!

This response submitted by Jerry "Too Hot" Stringer on 10/24/1998. ( jds@vvm.com )

I only wish I was the guy who made thousands of $$ in just a few days selling T shirts on the street corner that said . . . "IT SANK! GET OVER IT!" ;^) Jerry

Return to Category Menu