@@@@Squirrel Tails@@@@

Submitted by lisa on 12/21/05 at 10:21 PM. ( mobleysridgetop@yahoo.com ) 204.11.81.117

12-21-05

Dose anyone think that the squirrel tail inserts that u buy are to wide? The tail hair always makes a part I sized the tail before i order them then trim it or should u always go a size smaller.

Thank u
lisa

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu

Squirrel tails

This response submitted by Gary on 12/26/05 at 9:34 PM. ( getreel71@aol.com ) 152.163.100.134

Hi,
I tryed the tail inserts a few times and I don`t like them. I just use wire on my Squirrels and they come out real nice. Thanks! Gary

use a wire only

This response submitted by chris on 12/30/05 at 2:49 AM. ( brownstaxidermy@alltel.net ) 71.30.133.178

i just use the wire method like gary - their tails are so bushy anyway - only you will know - nobody squeezes the tail to know that it is just a wire and you don't have to worry about them not working and you can just form it however easily and sometimes i slightly stuff with poly fil or something

I need help

This response submitted by markus on 12/30/05 at 3:00 PM. ( youlookphat@hotmail.com ) 205.200.57.182

I need a lot of help I have no idea on how to stuff a squirrel I would really appreciate it if somebody would give me some instructions, please? I have a squirrel does it bother if there is a pellet gun hole in its stomach? Andlike I don't have a hot clue how to stuff it Thanks

Mr.Markus

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu