You spread lies of claim that you do good for wildlife.

Submitted by John Winter on 1/19/06 at 12:15 PM. ( -_anonymous_-@excite.com ) 38.119.107.81

Lies. lies and lies
You just want to get away and kill the healthy and rarely the sick because of money,
My friend did a powerful AR site that will reveal your lies you animal hating anti-environmentalist
conservative/republian oil drilling wackjobs, All you care is extinction and money,
What my friend do is collect recent proof about traps which cause the same injuries and trauma as 100 years ago.
What he collect is stuff from 2000-2006 not old stuff from 1958 like some AR site do,

Anti trapper site
http://zaxtor.way2tall.com/Trapperman.com.html

Anti National Trappers Association (ANTA)

http://zaxtor.way2tall.com/nationaltrappers.com.html
That will reveal the darkside of trappers and their hoax videos they do to preserve their cruel tradition.
If your rich like NTA you can make special FX and hide the cruel truth about traps,

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu

Who's the wackjob?

This response submitted by Tom on 1/19/06 at 12:25 PM. ( ) 67.65.232.161

After reading your post and visiting the site it's obvious that you are a few cards short of a full deck.

JOHN WINTER

This response submitted by michael p on 1/19/06 at 12:34 PM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

ask your friend about the beutiful majestic bull elk' dead in the mountains of washington, DEAD FROM STARVATION because feel good nimwits like you thought it would be better to let DIE OF STARVATION than be hunted. actually the hunting ban overpopulated the elk and during the winter there was not enough food so THEY STARVED TO DEATH. THANK YOU FOR KILLING HEALTHY ELK AND LETTING THEM PAINFULLY STARVE TO DEATH, US CONSERVATIONALIST REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR METHOD OF CRUELTY IT MAKES US REALIZE JOHN WINTER THAT YOU ARE VA CRUEL SICK INHUMANE PERSON-GO CRY TO SOMEONE ELSE HYPOCRYTE, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH OF YOUR SENSITIVITY YOU CRUEL SICK BASTARD-I HOPE YOUR MOM IS PROUD THAT YOU LET ANIMALS STARVE TO DEATH!

you know....

This response submitted by john johnson on 1/19/06 at 12:37 PM. ( ) 69.66.87.112

maybe you should start worrying about your spouse and kids and your own life instead of everybody elses. I would imagine your kids are drugheads and hookers and your spouse is prolly about to leave you. That is if you even managed to find someone dumb enough to marry you, which you prolly didn't and that is why you have no life of your own so you are trying to destroy others peoples lives who did absolutly nothing to you.

Johnny

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 1/19/06 at 12:39 PM. ( ) 67.138.11.130

Why dont you come on back after the residual effects from whatever youre taking wears off. Or when you grow up to be a big person and have the sense to think things through...we refer to this as reasoning. Now, in order to take me up on my offer to return later, you do realize, of course, that this means you must first LEAVE. Good Bye.

mr winter a vegetarian?

This response submitted by rich on 1/19/06 at 12:43 PM. ( ) 63.26.103.80

Well i am just curious if you are a vegetarian john winter,would love to hear that answer...and per chance you are lets look at the biological definition of plants..oh yes they are living organisms to so even if you are a vegetarian you are still killing something to survive..and the funny part is you probably have leather seats in your vehicle...lol loser

Somebody didn't take their meds today

This response submitted by * on 1/19/06 at 12:53 PM. ( ) 207.118.250.235

Your an idiot

This response submitted by John Winter on 1/19/06 at 12:53 PM. ( ) 38.119.107.81

You impersonate others, which it shows your a bunch of greedy peoples,

No im not a vegetarian,

And if you only kill the sick animals and free the healthy now i will understand.

And you say nothing about human population growing out of control, spreading disease to the first world country, deforestation, mass extinction,

Your like all other sportsmen, you dont care about the future because you wont be alive to see it, like most christiannazis/catholicpedos.

Who killed the first animal johnboy?

This response submitted by John W. on 1/19/06 at 1:22 PM. ( ) 66.249.35.233

Oh come on,give ya a clue-it's in the Bible.Give ya another clue,he created you.You probably agree with the other clowns in your organization who would probably kill a human being because they were cruel to an animal.

JW

This response submitted by knife2sharp on 1/19/06 at 1:26 PM. ( ) 167.79.91.21

"And you say nothing about human population..." Well, I for one say we start by removing people like you from the gene pool. You obviously seem pretty sick.

So you don't eat beef from healthy cattle, rather you eat the ones with Mad Cow disease?

O.K.

This response submitted by Bowkill on 1/19/06 at 1:27 PM. ( ) 24.225.9.100

O.K John, there is a human over-population problem, I'll admit. Being that you are such a nice guy that cares so much about the environment, why don't you leave the human population?

Wow

This response submitted by Friend of John.........not on 1/19/06 at 1:28 PM. ( ) 208.44.55.17

Can anyone tell me how to mount a Radish.

sick ones?

This response submitted by sam on 1/19/06 at 2:17 PM. ( ) 12.226.53.208

I seldom post and even more seldom get into these kind of debates.. however...

Mr. Winter...

You claim you wouldnt feel as strongly if hunters killed only the sick animals. Did you ever stop to think that if by hunting we manage the heard size to PREVENT having the sick animals? If hunting and game managment work together as they should then we shouldnt have so many sick animals. Now maybe if the house you live in wasnt made of wood there would be a few more trees and forrest to support a higher population but you werent ready to make that much committment to those animals.. were you? You dont mind driving on that faster interstate that was cut thru the middle of those forrest either do you? Many things we do and have done has a VERY negative impact on wildlife.. we have an obligation to help maintain the health of these animals that we have disturbed from thier "natural" lives and slowly invaded thier domains. If you want to actually help.. concentrate your efforts on the true causes such as human population/expansion, industries effects, pollution, interstates and roads, etc. You lash out at the people who spend millions each year on habitat reconstruction, food suppliments, researching diaseases such as CWD. If you dont know what CWD is then you have no bussiness argueing on behalf of these animals.. Im willing to bet that most everyone on this forum knows what CWD is and HOW it effects the animals. We are also home schooled on a lot of other diaseases common to animals and a lot of us report such sightings and findings to the wild life authorities in an attempt to keep such things under control. You also said why dont we "kill the sick and let the healthy go?".. let me ask you something.. do YOU know what the avwerage life span of say a Whitetail deer is? Do you know what happens once he has worn his teeth down to the point of not being to eat much any more? Do you know what an animal dieing over a year or two long decline looks like? What you say is to kill the sick.. let the healthy go right?... so what do we use as a guideline for how sick an animal needs to be before its okay to kill it? Do we need to wait until its in bad pain.. or maybe very bad pain? maybe terrible unimaginable pain.. then its okay? You must learn to open your mind to ALL the facts and details before you approach a group of well educated, devoted, and animal LOVING people like hangs out here. YOU are NOT qaulified or educated enough to argue with these guys or atleast you havnt shown me anytrhing worthy. My father used to tell me that it was better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.. to bad I couldnt have told you that before you posted. Open your mind and see reality as it is.. not as you wish it to be. Sorry I got a little long winded but this guy has sooo much to learn !

Have a nice day... Sam

John Winter, you're a gutless punk

This response submitted by George on 1/19/06 at 2:40 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.67

and a abberation to humanity. You should have been removed by natural selection long ago. You see, I have an address and if you want to put your lying, conniving, contrived, convoluted, lunatic panderings out there for people who have IQ's higher than your hat size, at least have the testicular fortitude to be accountable for what you say. I have a few websites that are hosted by professional biologists, scientists, and naturalists who know what a sick perversion animal rightists are. So give me your REAL address and I'll send them to you. But I suspect you use "Speak and Spell" on your computer and aren't even smart enough to understand intelligent dialect.

Stick this in your pipe and smoke it

This response submitted by county mountie on 1/19/06 at 3:26 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.197

John, John, John you say you're not a vegetarian so then when is the last time you sent a cow to the taxidermist? Unlike you we sportsmen spend a lot of time and money preparing for our hunts, actually doing the hunting of our own meat (which no one is ever 100% successful)and then after we do kill we spend countless hours and dollars on taxidermy only to preserve the beautiful majestic animals that we have taken. You sir on the other hand could give 2 craps where anything you eat comes from as long as you don't have to kill it. I leave the chicken at the grocery store if my freezer already has pheasants in it. You have never spent one [expletive deleted] dime on anything to preserve wildlife and I think I no why. Because instead of spending money on wildlife preservation, you're too busy pouring your money into gay rights.

only sick animals?

This response submitted by rich on 1/19/06 at 4:29 PM. ( ) 63.26.145.235

Well john, let me guess ..federal laws have changed and now we can only take sick cows and pigs in to be slaughtered..thanks for the info ...didn't know that....i always thought the inspector eas there to make sure the animal was healthy..what confusion...and now on quoting the bible...if i recall does it not say that"man shall dominate animals not let animals dominate man" ...as taxidermists we pay taxes on the dollars earned..we preserve an animal for someone to have the great memories of their hunt..i guess the 11 year old that brought his Doe into me this year i should have condemned him..instead i congratulated him and listened to a glowing young man tall me the story of his success...as a hunter myself i can tell you the exact details surronding every animal i have harvested ,,,,i bet many others can do the same...can you tell us the exact details of how your last Steak or Pork chop made it's way to your plate? all in all john you should really sit down and think about this before you post..you are making yourself out to ba a total idiot..lets just think about it...107,000 deer killed in Illinois this year alone...if they all lived and gave birth ..how many years do you think it would take to be overpopulated ..then ruining crops, and eventually starve to death during winter when the food supply has dwindled...john it's time to get real.

first to go

This response submitted by john on 1/19/06 at 4:31 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.67

If we removed only the sick humans. this nut case would be the first to go

and as i re read this

This response submitted by rich on 1/19/06 at 4:38 PM. ( ) 63.26.145.235

isn't this an oxymoron....we taxidernist only believe in extiction AND making money? extinction....wouldn't we be out of a job then? guess thats what were all trying to do...put ourselves out of business....get real

Testicular Fortitude

This response submitted by Gary on 1/19/06 at 5:02 PM. ( sandstonejunkie@yahoo.com ) 129.71.207.101

Now George, with all the mispelled words and screwed up sentences this clown used do you really think he has the brain to know what that means. Mr. John Winter, I think he is trying to tell you that you have NO BALLS ! George, You should try living beside someone who is involved with PETA to an extent. She thinks what I do is so cruel and blasts me for hunting but she sure does like the tenderlion I gave them this past November. Send me your address Mr. Winter and I will send you a nice pack of tenderlion you can munch on while you are trying to think up ways to stir--crap.

I keep telling you guys Don't feed the TROLL'S

This response submitted by Barry on 1/19/06 at 5:54 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.67

N/T

when you hit yourself john,you get arrested for abusing a

This response submitted by michael p on 1/19/06 at 5:57 PM. ( ) 12.179.226.95

handicapped person? also since you're lonely and only have one make beleive friend who i know talks behind your back,does it really matter that your dad hates you to? does it count as animal cruelty when you choke your chicken every night? do you still read natonal geographic just so you can look at naked animals? whats the difference in your mom and a vacuum? when the vacuum to full to suck anymore i dont kick it out the door.

were you born mentally hanicapped

This response submitted by tiercel45 on 1/19/06 at 7:01 PM. ( ) 198.110.222.143

dont come on here talking like you know anything about anything, this is not the place for your anit-trapping sentiments and we dont need them here, also by the way you have no clue about anything and you said it yourself, "My friend did a powerful AR site that will reveal your lies you animal hating anti-environmentalist
conservative/republian oil drilling wackjobs, All you care is extinction and money,
What my friend do is collect recent proof about traps which cause the same injuries and trauma as 100 years ago.
What he collect is stuff from 2000-2006 not old stuff from 1958 like some AR site do," you dont have the info your friend does, oh yeah and whats the info wheres your precious info, also dont calls us evil hatefull people when you come on here and actively state your hate for us, your the hate group you and your PETA buddies and in case you didnt know you and your PETA buddies kill thousands of animals in the shelters all the time your so full of crap your eyes are brown and you need to stay off of here and keep your hate statements to yourself

renewable resource

This response submitted by jody on 1/19/06 at 7:34 PM. ( jl_dozier@sbcglobal.net ) 68.93.146.166

animals are a renewable resource stupid.nothing else is.what do you think every one eats anyway.MEAT.your ancestors survived by trapping and hunting.you wouldnt be here if they didnt.they set snares and went fishing in the bible.you do not have a clue who you are or where you come from.and thats sad.but thats your problem.how reliable is your resource.ours is forever renewable.modern science has not topped that.

Man this is real funny.

This response submitted by 100% meat eater on 1/19/06 at 8:49 PM. ( ) 69.178.193.108

Hahaha this is really funny. This joker posted his message on how he felt that trappers and hunters were evil and heartless at noon today. by this time now, how many people have responded to this. I'd bet at least 20 people have. This is how strongly we love what we do. I can say myself and probably for all hunter, trappers, and fishers in the world, that we will, in a heartbeat dedicate our lives to stopping all of you! It's called overpopulation, Obviousley You, Joh have never hit a deer with you vehicle and have had to pay for it. Or have had fox or coyote kill you livestock. Or beaver clear trees and flood your land. You people make me sick, telling us how to live our lives and telling us what we're doing is wrong. You're just lucky you don't have to talk to any of us that love to trap, fish, or hunt face-to-face. Most people like you can only say things like that on a computer or letter. You're gutless and cowards.

AR Lies Debunked

This response submitted by Mike DiSalvo on 1/19/06 at 9:29 PM. ( disalvo@qwest.net ) 67.41.246.61

I wrote this after a lady kept harassing a websiteI belong to. I put her LIES in quotes, then i enlightend her.

After reading your letters to Dan Tanner and Donnie on the Traps4Kids website I felt compelled to write you a letter myself. I went over your letters, and can tell you truly do care about animals, but are either misinformed or do not care to listen to the truth.

I'll start with - "These poor animals need protecting from people like you. If you continue to trap and kill them for your own greed and vanity then pretty soon there will be none left to trap.) You speak firstly of greed, what a laugh. If you have ever seen the prices for wild fur you would realize that we'd make more money working at a fast food restaurant, and have less work and shorter hours. Then you speak of vanity. What do you mean, who do we brag to? Most trappers talk of the animals they catch with a sense of self accomplishment, and even speak of some animals with a sense of admiration. I am guessing you are thinking more like we beat our chest and yell "I am man the great and mighty hunter!) What a joke most trappers are very quiet and unassuming people who you would have to know in order to hear them talk of trapping, or actually ask them before they would begin talking about trapping.

Next I will use part of the first statement and include this "I agree that certain wild animal species need to be culled to be kept in check. But the vast majorities are endangered.) and also "He(man) has either over-hunted species to extinction or destroyed their habitats so they have no place to go.) and " If the animals you trap lose their natural habitats then you won't have any left to trap...hope we agree on that one?)
OK let's start with "the vast majorities are endangered). Can you name ANY currently endangered animals that are LEGALLY trapped in the USA or Canada? I speculate you will mention C.I.T.I.E.S. and that currently otter, bobcat and lynx are on that list of exotic/endangered animals. Yes you are right, but they are on there because of other animals that are ACTUALLY endangered. In the case of otters the North American otter population is doing very well and actually expanding its range. However the South American Giant River Otters are being poached and losing habitat, so in order to protect the South American otter the North American otters that are LEGALLY taken require a US government issued CITIES tag showing that it is a LEGALLY harvested animal. Now as for the bobcats and lynx they are on the list because ALL SPOTTED wild felines are on it (Jaguars, Leopards, Ocelots, Margays, Cheetahs (not actually a cat), Snow Leopards and Clouded Leopards). Bobcats and Lynx must also be tagged with an official US government CITIES tag showing that it is a LEGALLY harvested animal.

All states have set seasons and limits for trapping. If there is not a harvestable population in the state the animal is put on a PROTECTED species list and is not legal to possess or trap and if one is accidentally caught it must be turned in to the Department of Natural Resources. If the population can sustain a limited harvest the state may issue a bag limit of how many you can trap per season or it may issue limited tags for the entire state and you must have a tag to legally harvest the said furbearer.

Point of fact trappers have been used to reintroduce species to their former habitats. Trappers were responsible for the capture and relocation of the wolves who now roam Yellowstone Park. They were caught by TRAPPERS in Canada and transported to Yellowstone and released. Another group of trappers caught river otters from the Southern US and relocated them in the Northern and Midwestern US. "These wild animals have a hard enough time as it is without dying horribly in some bloody trap set by a cretin like you. Would you like to die helplessly caught in a trap) For your information all of the otters were caught in unmodified #11 double longspring traps, with no foot damage. The only traps that actually KILL are designed to KILL instantly by breaking the animals neck, these are body gripping traps (also known as conibears, named after the inventor Frank Conibear). All other traps are designed merely to restrain the animal until the trapper arrives. Then the trapper can either harvest the animal OR decide it is too small (young) or has little value (Opossums) and LET IT GO. I have done this myself and the animals take off like a shot, no broken or chewed off feet, no broken legs, I never even noticed any limping.

I would like to move on to your statement of "I also feel very strongly that to educate children only to kill animals is totally wrong.) Now why do you feel that way? Is there anything wrong with taking the excess animals out of a population? Studies have shown in order to actually reduce a population you must remove 70% of said population for 5 consecutive years. That would be an almost impossible task, and even if possible, were the trapping to stop the population could rebound to its original numbers in less than 3 years.

Now for these two statements - "I agree that certain wild animal species need to be culled to be kept in check) and "A humane way would be to shoot them as necessary as with rabbits and deer. I am against "unnecessary) suffering and cruelty to animals.) These statements surely seem to contradict you previous statement of "I also feel very strongly that to educate children only to kill animals is totally wrong.) Sorry dear culling an animal usually means just flat out KILLING it and disposing of the carcass and not using much of the rest of it. So in your opinion it is ok to kill certain animals but not others? Is there a reason for this? Does it have to do with cuteness and cuddlablity? Or is it just the animals we prefer to trap? Trappers go to great lengths to make sure the traps they use will hold the animal with little harm or discomfort.

Moving on "You're not educating your children, your teaching them that wild animals are there to be killed, not even to be used as food, just as trophies. Why?) We educate our children more than most other "sports) could ever possibly. Trapping is one of the few sports that the whole family can do together. No matter how you or old you can do some part of trapping. My daughter who is now 9 has trapped with since she was 4 and now is my best partner on the trapline. She also knows we cannot eat everything we catch but we do use as much of it as possible. We eat happily, all rabbits, squirrels, and beaver we either hunt or shoot. From the other animals we save the glands for lure, the meat for bait and clean the skulls to sell as added income as well.

"Shouldn't you also be showing them to children in their natural habitat to educate them about their natural beauty and strength and to respect them? Teach them how they manage to survive in the wild? Surely that is more empowering?) My daughter can identify tracks, fur, and dropping and tell you what animal left them. Her teacher and class use her as a resident expert when they go on field trips to point out tracks, identify bird songs and what different plants are, all of which she learned by trapping. She understands that some animals must be removed each year in order to leave space for all to survive in a healthy manner.

"I have no interest in seeing them stuffed on a wall thank you. Sure they might be nice to look at but I prefer to look out the window at the beauty of nature, which is free and has been given to you!) I have a few animals mounted but very few. These animals are special to me and my family. One is my youngest son's 1st mink that he ever caught, and another is my oldest son's biggest coon; both of which are on display in their bedrooms. Trappers spend more time out and about in the great outdoors than you can imagine. During the 3-4 months season they are out in the woods, fields, and on the streams and rivers EVERY DAY. We know every trail, swale, ridge, outstanding feature, and general soil type of every area we trap. We also know every ripple, rapid, pool, undercut back, log and large rock in the streams and creeks we trap. We suffer through biting cold, snow, rain, sleet and what have you to make sure the trap are checked daily. We have seen sunrise and sunsets so beautiful it would make a poet weep. We are more in tune with nature than people would believe. We probably go out to our trapping areas before and after season to pick berries, or mushroom, or possibly shed antlers, all while still scouting for a new or better spot to trap.

Your statements of "I'm saying that to over-hunt a species to near extinction is wrong, purely for Profit and greed.) and "It's a sad fact that if you continue to over-hunt species, eventually they will die out completely! That isn't fiction I'm afraid...it's a sad FACT!) Finally you have said something to which I agree, yes to hunt, trap or poach and animal to near extinction is horribly wrong. As I said before NO LEGALLY trappable animal is on the ENDAGERED list let alone the near EXTINCTION list. You will probably bring up the beaver being almost wiped out in North America by the mountain men and the early fur traders. Yes over trapping and no seasons did almost wipe out the beaver in North America, but now almost every state has a trappable supply of beaver and in most states they are a nuisance. They dam up creeks and streams, which flood roadways, drown crops and or valuable timber. The owners of the crops or timber lose money. The only way to stop the flooding is to remove the beavers and the dam they built no other way to do it. We could go into how whitetail deer were almost wiped out (now about 3 time more plentiful than when the Pilgrims arrived), or the wild turkey (now numbering in the millions). One of the greatest known hunters and outdoorsmen of the 20th century was responsible for turning the state of wildlife around. Theodore Roosevelt set up rules for the fair chase of game, helped states to set season and bag limits and restrict the hunting of certain animals whose populations were low. He also established the 1st wildlife sanctuary at Pelican Island in Florida.

Sportsmen and women contribute more sweat equity and money, directly and indirectly, to wildlife preservation, restoration and maintenance than any other single U.S. group. All other user groups, birdwatchers, hikers, campers, photographers, environmentalists, trail riders benefit from hunter's contributions without paying a dime. The Pittman-Robertson Act is an often over looked and ignored portion of how sportsmen contribute to the general welfare of wildlife and their habitat is known as
The Pittman-Robertson act is an excise tax, every time a bow hunter buys a new piece of gear or a gunner buys a rifle sight, a new gun or a box of shells, he pays the Pittman-Robertson federal excise tax as well as a state's sales tax. This tax ranges between 10-11% of the sale.
Through the end of 1999, outdoorsmen have paid over $5.0 billion into the P-R program. This figure represents direct excise taxes paid as well as the outdoorsmen share of the required 33% state matching cost-share the program requires. This is a HUGE amount of money, even tax money. As big this number is, its value is larger yet since a lot of this money was spent years ago to purchase WMA area acreage whose cost today would be out of sight and unobtainable.
USFWS's own press releases acknowledge that "Through license fees alone, outdoorsmen contribute nearly $1 billion a year to wildlife conservation."
The last area where hunters contribute to U.S. wildlife is the one they get the least credit for, indirect contributions and sweat equity. Outdoorsmen support conservation groups like Ducks Unlimited, Quail Unlimited, Furbearers Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, Ruffed Grouse Society, Wild Turkey Federation and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation with their dollars, time and labor. How many habitat improvement projects have you worked on?
"American Indians trapped and hunted animals but only took what they needed for food and home and clothing. They lived in total harmony with nature. That way everyone profits.) Nice idea, not totally accurate though. Indians had wars over areas that contained better hunting and trapping. Indians also took extra meat and skins when they could for trading with other tribes (just like money). The finest furs they sewed into ceremonial garments, to be worn only in the most special of circumstances (much like a fine fur coat today).

"Isn't that how the original white pioneers to America survived in the wilderness by hunting only what they needed?) They hunted what they needed for sure, but as they had few other skills for the most part, the hides, fur and even the meat were sold to others in exchange for things like salt, flour, bacon etc. So all it they did was go to work essentially. They killed the animals they needs for their own use and whatever they felt they need to procure the niceties of life.

)As to your last argument, Mother Earth or planet earth has survived for millions of years....she's been around a little longer than you or I and I'm pretty certain she will be around a little longer than both of us!) Another point I agree on. People always say the earth is in trouble we need to save the earth. Sorry the Earth is just fine, the people are screwed! As you say the Earth has been around for millions of years, and will continue to be long after we are gone. The Earth will shake us off like a bad case of fleas, a close end biological experiment that just didn't work out.
"I don't quite see how I owe my existence solely to your kind? We're only here coz she wants us to be....end of story.) Well here I must digress. What is the oldest profession? Most like to say prostitute, well how was she paid? Hunters and trappers were the first profession; the skins they harvested were more valuable in trade than anything else, both for warmth and for durability. Eating meat provides essential vitamins that CANNOT be found in veggies. So in order to survive and procreate the early humans needed meat for strength or they would to have been unable gather vegetables, firewood, or water. That would have lead to starvation or being to weak to fend off attacks by predators.
So in that light perhaps you do not owe your existence to me personally, but you certainly owe it to people of my kind in some way shape or form.

Mike DiSalvo

Gary

This response submitted by Wally on 1/19/06 at 10:02 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.67

If I give you my address, will you send me some tenderloin?

Gary

This response submitted by Wally on 1/19/06 at 10:05 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.67

If I give you my address, will you send me some tenderloin?

mike disalvo

This response submitted by michael p on 1/20/06 at 1:54 AM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

i wish i had the etiquette and patience to write such a truthful, educated and passionate response. ditto from me! michaelp

Well said

This response submitted by Ashleigh on 1/20/06 at 4:38 PM. ( ) 65.185.70.192

Awesome letter, Mike. Totally the truth.

people educated beyond there own intelligence

This response submitted by Susie on 1/20/06 at 11:48 PM. ( ) 216.209.134.82

no animal dies of old age.
member of PETA People Eating Tasty Animals!
if god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't of made them of tasty meat.

You Jewish American religious wackjob, WAKE UP!

This response submitted by RealLife on 1/21/06 at 7:57 AM. ( ) 65.110.6.33

You schizolunatic still believe in god after the 9/11. Like in your way fictional-god make animals to suffer.
In realistic fictional god has fudge up the Jews soo badly that they are religious nutjob and are killing themselves with suicide bomber etc,
Also that god of yours made the 9/11 happen, god made the tsunami happen, God made MsCat husband from trapperman died of a massive heart attack,
God made countless life die for no reason, god made disease, god made terrorist, god made poverty, god made human greedy,
God made people to overpopulate and cut down the forest, god made so everything we make had bad effect for the health and environment,
Like they discovered the alternative to PCB (Polychlorinated biphenyl) is even bad for the environment everything we do impact environment like
We're a disease to earth, god made USA to be a target to terrorism threats, you religious wacko better wake up and learn there is no god,
Less and less people are religious wackjob, they are declining. The 9/11 was the ultimate proof that god does NOT exist!

Mr. Reallife ?

This response submitted by John W. on 1/21/06 at 10:25 AM. ( ) 12.215.63.237

You blame God for these events?!God made man with a free will.Some choose to terrorize,some choose to do good.I bet your one of those who don't believe in God but believe in black majic.And as for weather-look into Tesla technology or Scalar tech.Again it is man ,not God doing these things.Still not convinced-a recent article by the washington post-the U.S. MILITARY BRAGGED THAT IN THE YEAR 2020they will be able to control the weather 100%.I can't rememeber who wrote the article this week,I think it was either cnn or fox news,who reported on the direct energy beam the U.S. military has developed which can take out aircraft,missiles and/or destroy whole cities.Still not convinced,look up Elate technologies Inc.A Russian company who's slogan is "weather made to order"There is also an American firm ,I think it is called weather modification inc.Cohen Powell in a speachto the U.N. in 1997,stated there are three mindsets to this technology,those who are naive,those who when they find out,deny it,and then those who see it happening in front of their face and now realize it exists and can't deny it any longer,he says we are in the third phase now-that speach was in 1997.Bye the way,remember the flood of 93?Guess what year our gwen towers-part of this technology-was put into operation,coincidence?maybe?!Too far fetched?!Remember in Reagans era,Star wars tech.,you don't hear about it anymore do ya ?You probably asked why would any government do that to their people?There are a small faction who believe that the earth can not sustain the population it now has and the population needs to be reduced.One of the recent articles about this is in last weeks bbn,england,I don't remember the professers name.Whatever the result ,God will only allow satan and man to go so far,and if God is so bad,just remember He's allowing you to take every breath you take while you are reading this reply.

this post is gay

This response submitted by jsin on 1/21/06 at 3:54 PM. ( kmartqueen1117@tds.net ) 69.21.49.57

i read some articles about peta a while back and some nut jobs in chicago or something kidnapped like a hundred cats that were going to be exterminated and kept them all in the back of a chevy van registered to peta and let them starve locked in a van.

why would you waste time worrying about the feelings of animals
there ANIMALS, you choads protest KFC? who cares about chickens, they serve no purpose other than food.
stray cats are a pain, shoot them, so what if they are cute
btw, i also read this year that wisconson opened a legal hunting season on stray cats. cool eh?
cats kill millions and millions of ever prettier song birds every year
point is, who cares? find something else to do with your time
if you dont like it, then quit being such a punk and go buy a gun go into the woods during hunting season, and shoot the first orange blob you see

animals dont have rights!

how gay is this guy

This response submitted by trapper on 1/21/06 at 6:56 PM. ( dilldiss_10@hotmail.com ) 71.29.221.153

these gay little antis just need to go on a trapline one time and see homany animals really suffer and all they talk about is how cruel it is well let me tell you something a foothold trap was not made to releae animals although they can be released perfectly fine ive released tons of animals and they didnt have a scratch on them because i must agree trapping is cruel IF THE TRAPPER MAKES IT CRUEL.
Why dont you go put a rubber band on your finger and make it really tight and in about 25 minutes hit it with a hammer you now much pain your goin to feel NOTHING because you wont have feeling in your finger just like an aninmal in a trap so no matter how much you think an animal suffers and how much pain they o through well guess what THE CANT FEEL THE F****ING FOOT SO HOW THE HELL CAN IT HURT...and then again you have pictures of dogs in a conibear trap well guess what that was an iressponsible pet owner and trapper for letting the dog run lose and setting the trap around where they may be cats and dogs...i also see you have a coyote in a trap and the trap is in the leg of the animal well guess what that trap probally hasnt been checked for 2 or three day.....so i hope you see where im goin whith this why cant you antis pick on the trappers that make it cruel not the trappers thats care about animals and go out to have a fun time not to put animals in pain...and if you want to say how mean footholds are well why dont you try to get every state to do a 24 hour check on there traps because im sure most teappers wouldnt care because i know i dont because i think all traps should be check every 20 hours at the most....so y dont you guys go pick on people that cut down woods to build house because trust me there takein the lives of alot more animals and i would be all for that to stop people that cut down timber to build housin devolpments.....leave your own damn business alone

I know this is not the for sale section....

This response submitted by JC on 1/21/06 at 8:34 PM. ( ) 204.62.206.252

John Winter have I got a deal for you!
I will sell you a good old fashioned backyard unsupervised ass kicking for $100. Legal waiver and ambulance call provided for free. Come and get it! Apologies are extra.

no kidding?

This response submitted by jim on 1/21/06 at 10:31 PM. ( kmartqueen1117@hotmail.com ) 69.21.49.106

yea really, go pick on drug companies for ripping off medicaid and stuffing drugs down everyones throat or something, there are pleanty of other issues you could be wasting your time on besides animal rights, i mean come on, the rights of animals should fall dead last on the list of to-do things in this fudged up world we live in, how about defending the rights of some poor crap in a third world country, or that starving children commercial.

.dot.dot.dot.

Same old Bull S- - -

This response submitted by Coydog on 1/23/06 at 9:56 AM. ( B ob39Trapper@aol.com ) 152.163.100.67

I've been listening to these anti nut cases for sixty seven years now.they make as much sense now as they did when they deceided to start saving the world.People like J.Winter come from places i'll never understand and i don't belive we will ever change thier thinking.Thier reasoning is why you see more road killed animal's than ever before,oh and let's not forget about the senseless Bait and Shoot programs---are we next.Strong Conservation Programs keep the balance of nature healthy and intact. It works and its working now,what dosen't work is crowding to much wild life in small living environment and expect them to stay healthy.Just take a look at how a lot of us people are becoming affected living one on top of the other.

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu