McKenzie Adhesive to attatch Coyote pedestal to a rock

Submitted by whitey fisk on 1/26/06 at 5:34 PM. ( ) 4.153.253.61

Can you us McKenzie Cartlidge Liner Ear adhesive to attach a Coyote pedestal form by covering a 1/4" threaded rod with the adhesive and inserting it into the form and then attatch insert it into to a Fake rock. I Ordered the rock It isnt one I made. I read wear it said to use bondo but I dont have any but I have some McKenzie Cartlidge liner adhesive That I will use to attach the felt on the back. Will the Cartlidge liner Adhesive take the place of Bondo for a mount this light. I'll get some bondo if necessary This is my first pedestal mount. It says it acts like Bondo

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu

hmmm....

This response submitted by Sam on 1/26/06 at 7:53 PM. ( sam22bennett@hotmail.com ) 207.177.14.30

it should work just fine. Bondo isn't even an adhesive, so it will actually work better. 5 minute epoxy or liquid nails would work too.

Bondo IS an Adheasive.

This response submitted by Tenbears on 1/27/06 at 2:18 AM. ( ) 152.163.101.13

Ever read the stat sheet that manufactures produce to promote their Body fillers? One of the first lines in every one is always Excellent, or exceptional adhesion that makes it an adhesive. It just happens to be an adhesive that was developed to be sanded and shaped.

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu