Coyote shoulder mount "my first"

Submitted by Dave Jarvis on 1/4/06 at 6:34 PM. ( djarvis@nbnet.nb.ca ) 156.34.190.189

Please take a peek and let me know what you think. I learn a lot from your comments. Thanks

http://community.webshots.com/user/djarvis49

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu

Dave

This response submitted by mike on 1/4/06 at 7:55 PM. ( taxidermy@mwt.net ) 207.190.72.226

First of all how old are you ? I would never want to critique from a photo so i won't. But i will compliment you on your flat art work i particularly liked the chickadees. Imo taxidermist who can draw are the only ones who can call them selves artists. Myself i can only draw stick people. You should incorporate your flat work with mounts, such backgrounds etc. And what about fish taxidermy or carving to compliment your artistic abilities, the combinations are probably limitless. jmho

Looks to me

This response submitted by Hogger on 1/5/06 at 3:17 AM. ( ) 72.234.131.148

Like something aint right with the eyes. The angle seems wrong and the shape is off. That's what it looks like in the picture anyways. The rest of it looks nice.

it looks to me

This response submitted by B2 on 1/5/06 at 9:21 AM. ( lawsonjs@gcemnf-wiraq.usmc.mil ) 192.156.54.34

like Hogger said, the eyes... it looks more pronounced in the first pic, it makes the eye look like it is 'rotated' outward, but i think it is just the pic. the second one looks good to me, but as Mike said, it is hard to critique from a photo. it looks good. looks like you had a great specimen to start with, always a plus.

B2

hmm

This response submitted by Ed on 1/5/06 at 10:13 AM. ( middle_effin_finger@hotmail.co.uk ) 194.80.112.40

hmm looks I like it, somthing not right about the eyes but they eyes look good, when i saw it first thing i thought is wow u could imagine it on a billboard advertising beer dunno why but hey

but i have to say thats one of the nicest bobcats iv seen awsome work anyway man

Ed

Return to Lifesize Mammal Taxidermy Category Menu