NEW BLACKBUCK FORMS

Submitted by JOHN WOOD on 11/8/99. ( NTTXTXSP@aol.com ) 205.188.208.42

We have just finished the first in a series of exotic shoulder forms.
The first in this series is a Blackbuck Antelope 5 1/2 x 15 1/4 upright straight sculpted by KENNETH HOWARD of NORTH TEXAS TAXIDERMY SUPPLY and AMERICAN WILDERNESS TAXIDERMY in Fort Worth, TX. We have been studying several exotics that we have had some problems mounting and believe we have come up with some answers in the form of this series of mannikins. We have mounted on this form and believe it mounts better than any other available. If you would like to try one of these mannikins please e-mail or call me at 817 531-1432. The introductory price is $15.95 which includes shipping. The next mannikin to be completed is a Corsican Sheep 5 1/2 x 14 3/4 straight upright, we will also be offering it at an introductory price of $15.95 including shipping. I will accept the first 10 inquiries on each of the two forms listed.
We will be introducing in the near future Sika Deer, Axis Deer,Fallow Deer, Mouflon and Domestic Goat.

Return to Category Menu

BLACKBUCK FORM CORRECTION

This response submitted by JOHN WOOD on 11/9/99. ( NOTXTXSP@aol.com ) 205.188.208.41

Sorry about the stupid mistake, my e-mail address is actually
NOTXTXSP@aol.com to respond to the offer I made yesterday.
John

Return to Category Menu